BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Maria G.
Las Vegas
For me is the number One Dish Soap .
Its just great on my dishes though on grease stains .
It has a Nice fresh scent.
Stacy D.
I really like the platinum dawn the best because it doesn't take as long for all the food to come off of the dishes.
Gianina U.
powell, OH
Dawn is the only dish detergent i use is good when i wash grease pots and smell good my favorite is apple blosson

Leann C.
Edgewater, FL
I love dawn!! It powers through my little rug rats sticky yucky messes like nobody's business. Makes cleaning easier!
Mary W.
I love how great this works! It makes washing dishes so much easier. Plus it works great at getting fleas off dogs!!
Tammi M.
This is my go to dish soap if I have something greasy. It really cleans the grease immediately. I love that about it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Dawn is great for my dishes. I let them soak in hot water with a little dawn and they always come out squeaky clean.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
This is like a magic cleaner! I use it for dishes and laundry and even cleaning my bathrooms. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
All these Dawn Dish Soaps have a great smell, plus it leaves your hands smelling great and soft. Its a long lasting.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
Such a great product for hand washing dishes, but I also like to buy this soap because I can use it to watch my cat.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?