BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
This is the only dish soap I purchase and use. I've found that no other kind cuts through grease on your dishes the way this soap does.
Rebecca J.
clinton, IA
Has multiple uses. Use this for everything from dishes to stain removal and helps strip unwanted hair color without damaging your hair.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
You can never go wrong with Dawn. It suds up really nicely and cleans dishes well. If I am going to hand wash dishes, I will use Dawn.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Have always used dawn for years and the tradition will continue. I can totally understand why it's named the number 1 dish soap brand.
Samantha M.
Cleans all dishes even tough grease marks on pans or stoves and it smells really good. It also keeps your hands smelling good and soft.
Macall D.
Clio
I will never use any other brand of dish soap. I love how thick this soap is. A little bit goes a long way so you get what you pay for.
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Jessica W.
Lexington , KY
Only dishwashing liquid I will use! Cuts through anything for an easy clean! I don’t have to scrub nearly as much as with other liquids
clare l.
Newport, KY
use dawn for dishes and to wash son's bottles. Love the smell and gentlness on my hands. Not too expensive and usually can find coupons
Renee S.
Bristol
Not to much money gets the grease right off of pots you dont have to scrub forever. An it dont leave behind the residue that others do.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?