BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Macall D.
Clio
I will never use any other brand of dish soap. I love how thick this soap is. A little bit goes a long way so you get what you pay for.
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
I have been using this brand my entire live. And still will. I also use it for my cat for bath time to help with his past flea problem.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Have always used dawn for years and the tradition will continue. I can totally understand why it's named the number 1 dish soap brand.
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Best dish soap ever! I will never buy anything else. No dish soap compares. Fights grease unlike any other brand and with only a drop.
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
My hands break out so bad from dish soaps but dawns dish soap is so gentle I no longer have this problem, a little goes such a long way
Samantha M.
Cleans all dishes even tough grease marks on pans or stoves and it smells really good. It also keeps your hands smelling good and soft.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
This blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Ever. It's amazing. I don't even know what else to say. Go buy it it's definitely worth it
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Rebecca J.
clinton, IA
Has multiple uses. Use this for everything from dishes to stain removal and helps strip unwanted hair color without damaging your hair.
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
This detergent works well enough but typically at a price that I do not like to pay especially since I have 7 people in my house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?