BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Have always used dawn for years and the tradition will continue. I can totally understand why it's named the number 1 dish soap brand.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love how effective this is and powerfull on taking out the greasy out of pans and plates. You dont need to use a lot which is awesome!
Macall D.
Clio
I will never use any other brand of dish soap. I love how thick this soap is. A little bit goes a long way so you get what you pay for.
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Rebecca J.
clinton, IA
Has multiple uses. Use this for everything from dishes to stain removal and helps strip unwanted hair color without damaging your hair.
Kim E.
Dawn is great! It is gentle on my dog and tough on my dishes. I even use it to wash my car. The concentrated product lasts a long time.
Brianna S.
Dawn is all I use! It works really well and cuts through grease. And if you have a per with fleas Dawn kills the deals instantly!
clare l.
Newport, KY
use dawn for dishes and to wash son's bottles. Love the smell and gentlness on my hands. Not too expensive and usually can find coupons
Jessica W.
Lexington , KY
Only dishwashing liquid I will use! Cuts through anything for an easy clean! I don’t have to scrub nearly as much as with other liquids
Laura D.
I never buy anything else. My mother taught me long ago that blue dawn is the best on tough grease, and I've come to find this is true.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?