BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
Affordable, smells nice, overall a good product.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
You really can't go wrong with the original Dawn. Takes just a few drops for a sink full of dishes, so one bottle lasts for a long time.
Michaela H.
Elm Creek, NE
The original is all I buy. The other scents are just to much and I like the original. It's very affordable and a little goes a long way.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I'm all about finding dupes for name brand items but there are just some things that can't compare. Dawn dish soap can never be replaced.
Martha C.
I have used this product on my dishes and my dog. It kills the fleas on him. And it has a great smell to it. Leaves my dishes clean too!
Karina C.
New York
this is the only kind of dishing washing soap i use. i have tried other brands, but notice more suds and the amount goes a long way
Destiny I.
Folcroft
All of the dawn dishwashing products are equally good. They smell lovely and they clean the dishes properly, what else could you ask for?
Emily A.
Berea, OH
I love the convenience of a small bottle, and the amount of dish soap in there is great. It gets my dishes clean and is easy on my hands
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Just like commercial, dawn takes grease out of your way , does what it's suppose too. And it's affordable i really recommend using dawn .
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
tried and true, this is the only detergent i will buy. it never fails to get rid of all gunk when scrubbed, and the bottle lasts forever
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?