BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Britt W.
Works well and smells great. Soft on my hands. A little goes a long way and it is powerful for the cost. Great product all the way around.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Best dish washing liquid. The apple scent is great.
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Dawn dish soap is great for anything and everything. it’s great for animals, dishes, mopping, cleaning counters, and much more. its amazing
Chandra R.
Great for scrubbing grease and grime off pans that have been sitting in the sink for awhile. Also great for getting stains out of clothes!
Lindsey  P.
Blue dawn is my jam, I use this to get out all of the stains my toddler gets and to wash the dogs with! Great stuff always have it in stock
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
It's #1 for a reason. Smells & works amazing! Yet gentle enough to save birds from oil spills. What an amazing product!! Tough on grease!!
Heather R.
I grew up with my mother using Dawn and swearing by it. I used to try to just buy whatever was cheap but I can't anymore. I'm a Dawn lifer.
alecia y.
I have always used dawn dish soap and always will, it works great and gets the job done. It also works great in other things besides dishes
Alexandria F.
Saint George, UT
I love how easy it is to get dishes clean with this dish soap! I feel like I have to put no effort into actually doing the dishes anymore!
Leah C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is worth the price. I usually get the really big bottles and it will last like 6 months. A little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?