BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Emilee N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is always our go to. We use it to wash our dishes. It helps the food particles come off with ease. It is a great value. Dawn dish soap can even be used to fade out hair color or to bathe your pets. In my opinion there are no cons. Dawn is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Anita B.
Southington
Always have this in my house.  It is great for washing dishes.  It also is great to have to clean general items.  I use it mixed with water to clean cat litter boxes.  It is also great to kill fleas.  It is gentle enough to use on pets.  I have set up flea traps with water and a little dawn and it works awesome.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I love this stuff! It is the only dish soap I use to wash dishes and I love that it is great for washing my pets to get rid of fleas and ticks and grease as well! It smells amazing and is very affordable so I recommend this to everyone! I only buy this soap and will continue to do so because it is that good! Plus a little bit goes a long way!
Darcy B.
Ottawa
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dawn Dish Soap.  I love the smell and I love the effectiveness of the soap.  I have tried other dish soaps and they seem more watered down compared to Dawn.  It is a really good price and doesn't take much of the product in each sink load. I rarely even try any other dish soaps anymore and just stick with my Dawn.
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
I have used this for years!!! Love dawn and the original scent is my fave! It's great for cleaning greasy and/or stained dishes. Leaves Dishes super clean, with no residue or grease left behind. Also a great cleaner for tile and glass in the bathroom / shower. A great overall cleaner!!! Convenient to buy at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, etc. and great price too!
Anastasia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To me dish soap isn't about the brand name,  but the capability of getting grease from cookware and dishes.  I find it's pretty good but getting the great off,  but sometimes I have to go in two or three times to get 100% of the grease off.  To me it's not worth the value as I go through a lot for the amount of dishes I clean.
Ana L.
Midland, TX
I recently discovered this product thanks to my mother in law. I love it! i can honestly say that quality over quantity is true. I used to purchase cheap dish soaps but would always use a lot since they wouldnt work. This soap has changed this for me. It lasts more than a month and a little goes a long way. It is not only great with dishes but with any other stain in your house.
Jaylene S.
Rib Mountain
Excellent at getting through tough grease and dried on food. Highly concentrated so you get a lot  of suds with little product. Smells clean and is not rough on the skin. In addition this product works amazing as a stain remover for carpets and clothes! The only dish soap I use!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really good versatile product. Our use it from washing dishes to washing my face. It really cuts the oil and suds up very well. I will use this as a face wash once a week to help prevent any pimples. This product is a staple in my house and I highly recommend to anyone. I purchased this bottle from my local Walmart for only one dollar.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
As everyone knows Dawn is the S--T!! Not only does it get everything off of your dishes but it is the best of getting stains out of clothes!! I have boys and they are the best at getting things on their clothes and I can't live without my dawn!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?