BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
Absolutely love Dawn! It works really well with getting grease and baked on foods off pots and pans. It even washed out black hair dye out of my hair.***Disclaimer: it is not recommended for this use and is very drying on your hair.***
donna j.
Star, ID
I have tried other cheaper brands or nobrand dish soap and have come back to Dawn. It works better at cutting grease and I have to use less of it so it last longer. It is more expensive than other brands, but I find its a better value.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
For that clean, non greasy, feeling on plastic dishes. Great on pots and pans. Even works awesome on my beautiful makeup brushes. This has been the only dissh soap I would buy. I've been using it since I was little, wouldn't change it.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Dawn original is the best dishwashing gel ever . I love the smell and it does way better than the scented ones like green apple . If it aint broke don't fix it . Everyone in my family uses it , I was raised doing it . Will always buy !
Mim G.
E Saint Louis, IL
Nothing beats original Dawn. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease well. The scent is pleasant. I will continue to buy Dawn dishwashing liquid because it works and is very affordable. I buy this product at either Target or Wal-Mart.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn dish soap is always in my household. Of all of the dish soaps I have used, this one always prevails. Dawn cleans well and kills grease with little effort. It rinses well from the dishes without residue. It is also gentle on hands.
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
Dawn is a brand that everyone knows and loves. The product has been successful because it works as well as it is advertised to. 90 oz. of Dawn could last a family of three for 3-5 months. It is the only dish soap brand that I will use.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
It doesn't get better than original Dawn. If it can be used to clean animals after an oil spills, surely it'll work wonders in my kitchen! And so, it does! I've tried other 'fancier' detergents, but always come back to my old faithful!
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC
After years of trying a lot of products this is all I buy. I have never had a problem with this product. It gets everything clean. Takes grease off plastic containers, which is hard to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it
Jade M.
I love Dawn it really is tough on greases even on old stored tupperware. Leaves my hands a bit dry but still really soft. Nice thick formula that grabs onto sponge and makes necessary foam. I personlly lile the bottle its easy to use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?