BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
As for dish soaps, Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of them all. It is reasonably priced and it's super concentrated formula allows you to clean more dishes with less soap. I recommend this dish soap to all my friends because if it's great quality.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started buying Dawn when I saw their commercial about the animals going home.  That really got me.  I love that Dawn is so environmentally aware and trying to do the right thing.  This soap is great because I don't need to use a ton of it to get my dishes clean!
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love Dawn dish liquid... I prefer this over any other brand... not only can you wash dishes but it's great if the little one spills juice or something on the furniture or carpet...the price is very reasonable as well... try for yourself you will be much happier..
Kristie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the original Dawn dishwashing liquid! This soap always gets the tough grease spots out of all my pans and pots. The best part about Dawn is that you only have to use a drop which saves ton of product. One drop of this soap goes a long way. Definitely worth the price which is inexpensive.
Colleen V.
Oakdale
This is The only dish soap that I buy. In my opinion it works the best on cutting grease. If you let your dishes soaking in hot water with this dish soap then you barely have to scrub them it really works wonders. I suggested to anybody. I've never had any problems or complaints.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
It doesn't take much of this product to clean a whole sink full of dirty dishes. It also doesn't dry out my hands as bad as other brands. It smells great and beats stuck-on residue no problem. It's the only dish soap I've bought for years and I have no intention of changing that!
Megan C.
I love this dish detergent. No matter what I have to clean it seems to get the job done. I have been using this for years now and I absolutely love it. It is a great scent and the soap doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lauren H.
Pros: Gets really soapy and cleans off food and grease really well. You only need a little so it lasts a long time
Cons: Dries out my hands a little

I bought two large bottles from Amazon for about $12. Great price for how much I got. I would definitely recommend
Molly L.
Dawn is strong enough to get the grease off the pans, yet gentle enough to wash baby bottles! Love that it's used to wash animals covered in oil from spills (reason for multiple repurchases). Affordable, found at most stores, and never disappoints. The blue scent is my favorite :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?