BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Martha Q.
smells good, a little goes a long way, i love using this soap to clean my make up brushes because it really gets the oil out of everything.
Chandra R.
Great for scrubbing grease and grime off pans that have been sitting in the sink for awhile. Also great for getting stains out of clothes!
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
The only brand I use! I've used this for years. It's by far the best out there. Cuts through grease easily and isn't drying on your hands.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Best dish washing liquid. The apple scent is great.
Tracey M.
Chicago
I LOVE DAWN DISHWASHING LIQUIS IT'S BEEN AROUND FOREVER AND IS STILL THE BEST I LOVE THE WAY IT CUTS GREASE VERY GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
Jamilla M.
I buy Dawn the large bottle every month that's only dishwasher that's what I do by that really works with a lot of things it has many uses
Christina S.
This dish washing liquid is the best for hand washing dishes. It works great on tough grease. We also use it with tough stains on clothing.
Amanda B.
Tiffin, IA
Will not use any other to it the grease in our kitchen. We currently don't have a dishwasher and I have so disappointed with other brands!
Jennifer C.
This is the only brand I use, plus if you buy this proceeds go to helping wildlife!! It suds well and does cut grease out of your way!! ;)
Lesley Y.
Thorofare, NJ
This is the only dish soap i will use it smells good and works great
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?