BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Dish Dawn liquid is the only dish washing liquid we use in our household! It has many different purposes to use around the house for cleaning
Alicia D.
Casper, WY
I only ever need just a small drop to do an entire sink full of dishes. Cuts through the grease and leaves my dishes clean and residue free.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
Dawn cuts through grease like no other soap that I have used. I even used it to get an oil stain out of my shirt and it worked like a charm!
Toni S.
Sparta, GA
Dawn is by far the best dushwahing liquid.  It cuts through grease and I have sparkling clean dishes. The original scent is my favorite.
Nicole M.
Charleroi, PA
Blue dawn is not just for washing dishes. It will get stains out of clothes, or any other fabric I have. It leaves the dishes squeaky clean!
Wendoliin G.
I prefere this brand than any other one. Leaves my dishes really clean specially the oily pans. Affordable and you can get it in most stores.
Maribell W.
I honestly will not use any other dish detergent. I also do not like the other Dawn scented detergent. The original is the best in my opinion
Kelly K.
Dawn is great on more than just dishes.  Mixed with vinegar, it is great on soap scum.  The Orginal blue is my favorite.
Kristen K.
Best dish soap I've ever used gets the dishes clean cuts the grease doesn't have to much of a smell a little bit goes a really long way
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I love Dawn dish soap and will not use anything else. I use it for greasy dishes, mopping floors, and even killing fleas on household pets.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?