BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kayla D.
Hosford, FL
Only dish soap I will use. Gets my dishes clean without using a lot of it lasts a long time also not hard on the hands either
Amor R.
Jonesboro, AR
I think this is the only dish soap that I've continued to use. If you mix a little bit of soap with water it goes a long way.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's the best dishwashing soap I've used so far .One drop and the dishes are clean! Super cheap too! I definitely recommend .
Jon P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great with allcplatea pans pots no matter what kind or is really gets the grease.off.and not.srtongon the hands while washing
Hayley M.
Dawn dishsoap is my go to, I do not and will not buy anything else. I use it for a lot of other stuff besides washing dishes!
Debi B.
Kenner, LA
Dawn is my very favorite go to Dishwashing liquid. it is mild on your hands and still gets to thedfirt and grease on dishes.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Dawn works great compared to other dish soap. You don't have to use as much to maintain the soapy suds throughout the wash.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This dish soap is awesome. It doesn't dry out my hands and it thoroughly cleans the dishes. I wouldn't trust any other brand.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I love dawn. I do all my dishes with dawn. It's also really good to use on your pets to help with fleas. I use it on my cat.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans dishes with using only a small amount. The original smell is wonderful. This product doesn't dry out my hands either.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?