BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emma D.
It works well at cleaning dishes and I love the scent it really gets all of the pops and grease off of the plate or bowl and even your hands
Lyndsey C.
I'm pretty sure you can use this stuff for everything. It cuts grease, cleans everything, it's awesome as can be. It also works on fleas too.
Anahle D.
Love this product honestly I don't use it for dishes I use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves my makeup brushes pretty much brand new.
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
Worth it. I love dawn. This is the only soap I will buy. Go on Pinterest and see the many uses for this product. You will not be disappointed
Elizabeth C.
Oregon
When I wash dishes by hand my hands always got dry and cracked.  When we started using dawn my hands have never gotten dry and brittle.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Great for more than just washing dishes! I have found a number of uses for this soap online and it really is great at cutting through grease!
Jamie P.
Rochester, NH
Dawn dish soap is the best dish liquid out there plus it can also be used as a multipurpose cleaner.  i would highly recommend to anyone
Tiffany H.
Davis, CA
I love this! they even have soap that can wash both hands and dishes!
Kimberly K.
Ansted, WV
I will only use Dawn dish soap on my dishes. Dawn cuts the grease on every dish, from plastic to glass. Dawn is algo great at killing fleas.
Michelle M.
I prefer Dawn over other liquid dish detergent. It works well with cutting grease, it's priced right, smells great and it's easy on my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?