BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reesa R.
Richmond, TX
I use Dawn for multiple things. Washing dishes, making household cleaners, etc. There is so many uses for this stuff.
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
The only dish soap ibthink I've ever used. It does the job. I'm really not sure what else to say about it. It's soap.
Gianina U.
powell, OH
Dawn is the only dish detergent i use is good when i wash grease pots and smell good my favorite is apple blosson

Kendra C.
Does a great job cleaning my dishes in my prewash before I load the dishwasher. I like that it's gentle on my hands.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that I only need a tiny bit to get all my dishes done. It's more amazing how much they donate to help animals.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is great. Cleans everything well and it doesnt take much soap to do a whole sink load of dishes. Plus its cheap.
Mary W.
I love how great this works! It makes washing dishes so much easier. Plus it works great at getting fleas off dogs!!
Ananka B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
You have to use a LOT of this to get any kind of lather. It used to be a nice dish soap. Improvements should be made.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
This is the only dish detergent i use for my dishes. Gets the grease off my dishes very easily!!! No harsh scrubbing.
Paola C.
Roseville, CA
Works the best out of all the other dish soaps I've ever tried. Love it and it smells wonderful. My dishes are happy
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?