BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Natashia H.
I buy this almost every time because I love the formula, doesn't dry out my hands and doesn't have an overly strong smell
Tammy W.
Helps get the dishes clean with ease and smells really good too. Makes your hands soft too. I don't use any other brand.
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
My go to for everything from washing dishes to giving the dog a bath, even washing the car. Also a great stain remover..
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Dawn is a great soap. I not only use it to wash dishes but also use it to bathe my dog once a month, it helps with fleas.
Katrina M.
Roanoke
This bottle always lasts me longer than I expect. Great scent and effective at cleaning away the dirtiest of dishes.
Karen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap we will use in our house has multiple differnt uses.. but it seems to dry my hands out but still recommend
sunday J.
I used this to get oil stains out of delicate clothing. Worked great for stain removal!  Purchased this bottle at walmart.
Nethania G.
I love this dish washing soap works well with stick on things and leaves hands soft.. it is soft enough to use on my dogs
Ty B.
St Petersburg, FL
Just a dab and you're good.  Cuts grease, cleans all the food and germs.  Foams well and smells good and clean!
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
ive been using this soap ever since i can remember. its fairly priced but it has many uses to it, besides the dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?