BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Haley M.
Works well for getting oil off of dishes or even hands. I bought this product at Target and I've used it ever since.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Dawn Platinum is by far my favorite and the only one that I buy. Love that it releases all the left overs so quickly.
Bailey M.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It keeps our dishes very clean all the time! I love the way it smells.
Tammi M.
This is my go to dish soap if I have something greasy. It really cleans the grease immediately. I love that about it.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
Gets the dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands. Lasts forever since you only need a little to clean a whole lot.
Leann C.
Edgewater, FL
I love dawn!! It powers through my little rug rats sticky yucky messes like nobody's business. Makes cleaning easier!
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
Believe it or not, it works wonders as a pet shampoo to get rid of fleas! It kills them all! Definitely worth buying
Keeyairika H.
Absolute fave when it comes to cleaning my dishes!! I've been using this every since I was a teenager washing dishes.
Emily W.
Catonsville, MD
The tried and true classic dish soap. I love that you only have to use a little bit to get the effect you need.
Maria G.
Las Vegas
For me is the number One Dish Soap .
Its just great on my dishes though on grease stains .
It has a Nice fresh scent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?