BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maribell W.
I honestly will not use any other dish detergent. I also do not like the other Dawn scented detergent. The original is the best in my opinion
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
Dawn is good for cleaning up anything but especially anything wuth grease and its gentle wnough you donf have to worry about harsh chemicals
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
This is my favorite dish soap. I buy it in bulk whenever possible. It cleans my dished very well and typically doesn't dry my skin too much.
Lyndsey C.
I'm pretty sure you can use this stuff for everything. It cuts grease, cleans everything, it's awesome as can be. It also works on fleas too.
Nicole M.
Charleroi, PA
Blue dawn is not just for washing dishes. It will get stains out of clothes, or any other fabric I have. It leaves the dishes squeaky clean!
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great for more than just washing dishes! I have found a number of uses for this soap online and it really is great at cutting through grease!
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
Great price and nothing to me gets the grease off of my dishes better than this dish soap. I know my dishes are clean when I use this. Best!!
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
Worth it. I love dawn. This is the only soap I will buy. Go on Pinterest and see the many uses for this product. You will not be disappointed
Michelle M.
I prefer Dawn over other liquid dish detergent. It works well with cutting grease, it's priced right, smells great and it's easy on my hands.
Romina R.
Winchester, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap I've ever used. I don't use anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?