BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Areli A.
I have switched to Dawn recently and I had been missing out! I've noticed much more smoother hands after doing dishes.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
Great product. It is very gentle yet somehow can get rid of touch stains on dishes. It is also very reasonably priced.
Ashley C.
Amherst, VA
Dawn is the only dish liquid I use. It is tough on grease and a little goes a long way! Great for washing vehicles too!
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great dish washing soap. Cuts through grease like butter. Great price. Lasts a very long time. I buy this all the time.
Krystal W.
Modesto, CA
This is the only soap I feel truly gets my dishes clean. Tried others, but had to have Dawn! A little goes a long way.
Ashley D.
clearwater, FL
Blue dawn is the best! It is so good for so many things, dishes, greasy clothes, regular cleaning, especially carpets!
Marilyn A.
Best dishwashing soap ever! It smells great and works perfectly! Definitely my favorite dishwashing soap. All I buy.
Elizabeth G.
Zachary, LA
Great soap for dishes but also for car washing, removing oil stains from clothes, washing pets and lawn furniture.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it doesn't smell bad and its gentle. I even use it on my dog sometimes when I wash her
Matika B.
Flint, MI
I use this almost everyday to wash dishes and it work miracles and don't dry my hands out like some other ones does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?