BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
If I'm washing dishes by hand this is the only soap i like. Alittle of it goes along way. I also use it to clean other things like my shower. If you go on Pinterest it shows how to make a shower cleaner and its great. It has dawn in it.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is a necessary household staple for me. I use this for a lot more than cleaning dishes. Anytime there is a spill on the carpet, the dog has an accident, cleaning the walls, cleaning grease or other stains on clothes. Multiple uses!
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
Cleans and cuts through grease and grime like no other. I don't want my dishes to smell like flowers or fruit. I want them clean and fresh and dawn does the job. Save money by buying the larger containers, they are cheaper by the ounce.
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Nothing better than good ol dawn. Have used it for 30 plus years and will not change to another brand. Dawns the best at cutting the grease on dishes and outdoor power equipment and heck i have even used it in the washer in greasy jeans
angie h.
Dover, NC
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
We use a ton of this every day and always have to buy the giant size to keep us stocked! It's gentle on hands yet tough on grease! We refuse to use any other kind of dish detergent! We will definitely be buying it as soon as we run out.
D'Wayna D.
I use this dish soap for 2 reasons.. one is obviously for my dishes, the other is for bathing my dog, this soap actually helps get rid of fleas. I buy it from Walmart for a little over $2. There are different scents and it works great.
donna j.
Star, ID
I have tried other cheaper brands or nobrand dish soap and have come back to Dawn. It works better at cutting grease and I have to use less of it so it last longer. It is more expensive than other brands, but I find its a better value.
Jeanny G.
The best dishwashing soap. Seriously only a few drops is needed. Unlike other soaps where you need squirts to clean one dish.
This also works very well cleaning make up brushes and beauty blender. Trust me try it on the beauty blender.
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
Dawn is a brand that everyone knows and loves. The product has been successful because it works as well as it is advertised to. 90 oz. of Dawn could last a family of three for 3-5 months. It is the only dish soap brand that I will use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?