BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn has been used in my family for years. I have tried going "cheaper " and regretted it from the moment I started washing my dishes. I use it for my bathroom, perfect for getting the tub and shower clean. I buy dawn over any other brand out there. GREAT STUFF!
Sandra M.
Orange, VA
Dawn Dish washing Detergent  is the best for cutting the grease on dirty dishes such as fried chicken there's no other like it, and also  it has a clean smell, it is very effective on cleaning your dishes, Ialso believe it's good for keeping your kitchen water pipes flowing smoothly. I just wish it was not so expensive, so I will buy extra when it goes on sale!😀
Jollene R.
Yuma
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap I always have to have it. I love how soapy it is it cleans dishes very well Especially the  greasy pots and pans. purchased It at Walmart at a affordable price. It last me a long time I would NOT stop buying dawn!
Angela D.
I buy this to wash my dishes because it's cheap, and it does the job. But I hate the scent, and it lingers on my hands after using it. I don't mind it with the dishes because I don't smell it, but on my hands it smells so bad. I always have to use soap to wash my hands after using it. I will continue buying it because it does the job, but I don't think I'll ever get over the scent.
Tatianna F.
I have this product three stars because I’m not sure what I like about it. I haven’t really tried any other dish soaps besides dial. To be honest I’m not too picky about dish soaps. As long as my dishes are getting clean I’m ok with the product. I will of course buy this product again. I can say it is great for getting rid of fleas on dogs. I know that’s random but it’s true!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is good for everything!! Right down to getting rid of flea's. It dries my hands but it does great with everything else. Makes it super easy to clean dishes. Dawn with a little hot water just melts grime and food right away. It is the only dish soap I buy.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. The scent is nice and not overwhelming. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
I use original Dawn for just about everything. It gets stains out of fabric, is gentle enough to use on my dog but strong enough to kill fleas, one drop goes a long way so when I’m washing dishes I can get a ton, if not all, done without repeatedly pumping the soap dispenser. It doesn’t feel watery like a lot of other concentrated soaps are, and it cleans so well.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon