BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
Dawn is the gold standard for dish soap in our house. We have never used anything else and never will use anything else. It's effective and fresh smelling. I've never owned a dishwasher so everything is always hand wash and it does the job. It's inexpensive and I love what they do with wildlife centers.
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best I love how it lasts alot I put some in a regular empty Dawn container that I finished using from the previous months fill up with some soap and water and it will literally last me the longest time!
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best of the best. It keeps my dishes clean, a small amount goes a long way. I use the dishwasher mostly but still need to hand wash some items, and my bottle literally lasts me eternity. I also love that they help and save animals from oil spills. Will definitely be the only brand of dish soap I buy!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always gets my dishes spotless and never leaves my hands dry and cracked. Also does not have an odor that lingers into dishes and/or food. Also doubles great as a good dog shampoo!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Lori L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They called this Dawn Original Scent, but to me it is jus Dawn Simply Clean. It has no extras in there and does the job just as well as the fancy Dawns, if not better. I have bought it at Walmart and The Dollar Tree. I will always recommend Simply Clean. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
The best at grease fighting. A multipurpose tool! I use it for way more than just dishes. Just one of the many ways I use Dawn dish soap is  I add it to white vinegar and water for a wonderful floor cleaner. The scent is very nice. It is gentle on my skin. I will definitely use it again and recommend it.
Heather C.
Hardy
We absolutely love Dawn dish liquid. This is the only kind we buy. Great for washing pots, pans, bottles, and sippy cups. We will never buy another kind. Price is always affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can get a lot of dishes done with this dish soap! It's concentrated so you don't have to use as much and the bottle lasts a long time! The soap works very well on getting those tough grease spots off of your dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?