BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
we have a big family. and i am always doing dishes. this brand is the top of the line. it makes your hands so soft.
barbara l.
The only dish soap i will use. It is the best grease fighter and antibacterial. I would recommend this product to anyone
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have used Dawn for 30 years. It has always performed well and no other dish soap has been as effective at degreasing.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
I am a Dawn original user, It cleans my dishes and the grease off them oo. I wash our pets with it as well. Great price
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Not only can dawn dish soap clean your dishes like no ones business, it can clean your dog, and your car just as well!
Janet E.
Love to used dawn the best soap to wash dishes love love it I would definitely recommend this product
The scent is good
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this get grease off of dirty dishes. Great as a pre-treat for stain and especially oil stains on shirts.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Works great on grease, especially grill pans. I will also use very small amounts to clean our eyeglasses. Works great.
Meli S.
Patterson, CA
By far the best dish soap smells great and not so Hardin your hands I have used this for many years, totally recommend
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
This is the only soap I buy to wash my dishes. Love it takes off all the grease from plates and plastics. Perfect soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?