BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kayla D.
Dawn is the only dish soap I trust. Also, blue dawn dish soap is great for pet bathing! Removes and kills fleas! #winning #pets #clean #contest
Rachel R.
Jackson
I just can't say enough good things about this! I use Dawn for everything from stain removal to flea shampoo for my dog. Can't live without it!
Justine A.
Bloomington , IL
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is a very effective formula. Cleans the worst of my kitchen messes with ease, Dawn is a brand you can trust to get the job done.
Jacqueline R.
Good old Dawn. I sometimes feel cheap and purchase a lower quality alternative but always revert back to Dawn. It's cleaning power is flawless.
Porsha M.
Gets my dishes unbelievably clean very quickly and with little to no effort. Product also needs very little to go very far, excellent product!
Dolores M.
Simi Valley, CA
Only soap I use for my dishes. Makes cleaning the dishes not that bad because I know with this soap I won't be scrubbing the dishes all night.
Kristen H.
Love dawn!!! Not only is it great at cleaning dishes and ridding stuck on grease but I clean my shower with it!!! Plus they help save wildlife!
Lucinda H.
Sand Springs, OK
I seem to never have the type of clean to my dishes that I want unless I use Dawn.  It is a wonderful value for the versatility of this product.
Jo O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Use a little, do a lot! This is my favorite brand of soap. Also if you do a little of this, vinager and baking soda you kill fleas of your dog
Katharine C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is simply the best dish soap. Nothing comes close to working as well as this brand & I don't mind spending a few pennies more on it either
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?