BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katie H.
the go to & the only dishsoap I ever use. smells good, cleans even better. it's the #1 in the game for a reason. generic soaps don't even compare.
Cassie C.
I use Dawn original to hand wash dishes as well as keep my dogs from digging holes in my backyard. Dogs do not like the scent or fast of this soap!
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This is an amazing dish liquid!! It cleans dishes, oily hair and the floor!! It can be found most anywhere and the price varies from place to place
Halee H.
Pine Bluff
I use it on my dishes and it cuts all the grease out. I also use it on my pets and it kills all the fleas and leave them smelling fresh. Win. Win.
Katie M.
Madison
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Brandi N.
Vancouver, WA
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps dry out my hands. Dawn is save to clean anything with. I even use it to clean my makeup brushes.
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Always worth the money and it always gets used. I use less than other brands for the same clean. Great for dishes, stains, and household messes.
Belen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap and only one in my home. I use it for cleaning other things around the house as well since it works great.
Leticia A.
Boaz
Love this! Its even good for fleas on pets! My dogs, and cats are both given bathsin this, it kills all fleas on them! Better than pet shampoos!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?