BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I have used this particular dish soap for about 5 years and could nevver part with it. It cuts down grease like a dream. I recommend to everyone.
Erica S.
I feel like I don't have to use anything else when I have done at hand while doing my dishes. It's affordable takes all the grease and grime off
Brianna K.
The blue dawn dish soap is amazing. Not only works great on dishes but to get stains out of clothes and is also great for homemade house cleaners
haven'tgot s.
My favorite dishwashing soap , with others i noticed i had to keep pouring soap on the sponge . Not with dawn it lasts and it smells great too .
Karen H.
I mean it works. it honestly is good like any soap but it's only special for the brand name but it's good I can rely on my dishes to stay clean.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert
I have always used Dawn. Occasionally I will pick up another brand but nothing kills grease and grime like Dawn. It also works wonders on stains.
Candy W.
Bryson City, NC
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever used. A little goes a long way and it cuts the grease off with ease. I wouldn't use anything else.
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Always worth the money and it always gets used. I use less than other brands for the same clean. Great for dishes, stains, and household messes.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Mega Parent Expert
Best detergent out there! Good classic dawn smell and works just the same as it always has. Worth the extra penny. Give it a try, you'll love it!
shaleena b.
Candor, NY
We only use dawn dish soap in our home. And it gets used for a number of things. This soap is amazimg.. truly works on everything and is so safe
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?