BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Misty B.
Terre Haute, IN
Dawn original is what I always buy. It is the best! It is tough on any job!!! I use for many things other than dishes.
Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
I think that less is more and with this product I get my job done without the price expense of other high cost products
Chelsea H.
Savannah
This is the only dish soap I will use. I love how soft it makes my hands and how clean my dishes are after wards.
Jennifer J.
Dawn is the only soap I buy for my kitchen. It cleans very well and it smells good. They donate to help the animals too
Taylor S.
Princeton, WI
Never leaves residue and gets my dishes super clean! Definitely better than the off brand! I wouldnt use anything else.
Haleigh H.
Charleston, WV
I buy the huge blue dawn at sams club. Nothing fancy like some of theor scents and formulas, but it gets the job done.
Veronica S.
Bremerton
Always used dawn!!!!! I use it for every little DIY cleaner. Even tried it on my puppy.. Great way to get rid of fleas.
Tracy H.
The absolutely best.. I feel dishes aren't clean unless you use Dawn. You also only need to use a little bit to clean.
Crystal K.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Alittle goes a long ways. I use this kind on my dogs bowls and also on my daughter's toys because it is gentle enough.
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
I have used Dawn for years, for everything from doing dishes, getting rid of stains, bathing my pets, cleaning carpets
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?