BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kaela L.
Toledo, OH
I love the smell. I love the "action"!!! It instantly takes away grease! I've tried many dish soaps and I ALWAYS go back to my blue dawn dish soap
Cassie C.
I use Dawn original to hand wash dishes as well as keep my dogs from digging holes in my backyard. Dogs do not like the scent or fast of this soap!
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Best detergent out there! Good classic dawn smell and works just the same as it always has. Worth the extra penny. Give it a try, you'll love it!
Erica S.
I feel like I don't have to use anything else when I have done at hand while doing my dishes. It's affordable takes all the grease and grime off
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I love Dawn and you can use the original for so many different things which is great. I use mine to bathe my dogs and it is gentle on their skin.
Amanda M.
I have always used Dawn. Occasionally I will pick up another brand but nothing kills grease and grime like Dawn. It also works wonders on stains.
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I have used this particular dish soap for about 5 years and could nevver part with it. It cuts down grease like a dream. I recommend to everyone.
Victoria S.
Spartanburg
Always worth the money and it always gets used. I use less than other brands for the same clean. Great for dishes, stains, and household messes.
Candy W.
Bryson City, NC
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever used. A little goes a long way and it cuts the grease off with ease. I wouldn't use anything else.
Katie M.
Madison
My favorite dish soap by far! Always takes off everything when I am washing dishes! Plus there is so many other household uses for Dawn dish soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?