BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cassie C.
I use Dawn original to hand wash dishes as well as keep my dogs from digging holes in my backyard. Dogs do not like the scent or fast of this soap!
April C.
Jackson, MI
From washing dishes to washing my dog or killing box elder bugs, this is my go to soap!  You can use it for pretty much anything! Classic!
Andrea I.
Phoenix
Love dawn seriously a little amount goes a long way when washing dishes. It's so good with the grease on dishes no need to use soap over and over.
Lisbeth A.
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Kindra P.
I use this dish soap EVERY DAY! I love it! It doesn't dry my hands out when I use it. It definetly has a great smell and works wonders! I love it!
Alycia H.
Not my favorite soap. I feel like it cleans but leaves extra soap on it. I usually got this at Walmart. But I'm not sure if I will get this again.
Anayeli A.
My go to dish soap! Not only do i buy this to wash my dishes i use this to do some diy cleaning solution for stains on clothes or a carpet cleaner
Paola S.
Alpharetta, GA
It is the only dish soap I use, it is durable, cheap, aggressive with grease but at the same time it doesn't mistreat my hands. 100% recommended
haven'tgot s.
My favorite dishwashing soap , with others i noticed i had to keep pouring soap on the sponge . Not with dawn it lasts and it smells great too .
Jenna G.
West point
Love. It doesn’t leave a residue like some other brands. Always have this in the house. Not expensive. Normally can find. Coupon for it t Kroger.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?