BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
I love the fact that there are so many uses for Dawn, it is wonderful. My mom even uses it on her dog because it kills the fleas.
Tessa B.
Dawn is the BEST dish soap. All you need is a drop and it goes such a long way. It takes little to no effort to get dishes clean.
JoAnne O.
Dawn is a great dish detergent and the ultra original may be the best. It does what it promises even Better than larger bottles.
Sarah B.
Tallahassee
The best soap I have ever used and the only soap I will ever buy for my dishes. It's great for cleaning around the home as well.
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN
My number one go to for dish washing!! Gets all my dishes and pots and pans clean sooo fast!! Oh and my utensils!!! Just great!!
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn never disappoints! It removes even the toughest of food and can also be used for things other than dishes as well. Love it!
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish liquid I will use. Really gets oil off your dishes and your hands. I recommend this product. It is amazing.
Brianna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great for cleaning dishes and also for removing fleas on your animals! Can buy from Walmart, food lion and any store mainly
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done! It's a good size that last awhile and cleans dishes of dirt and grime. Grease - not so much but not much does
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand our family will use and it's the only dish liquid that effectively cleans and cuts grease with our dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart