BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
I will chose Dawn over any other soap anyway. It cleans everything and anything! It's a must have for every household.
April B.
Bluff city
I love Dawn. My husband bought another brand one time and it was awful. I always stick to Dawn to get my dishes clean.
Danielle T.
I have always used dawn, it works the best of grease and stuck on foods! All you need is a little bit to go a long way!
Joana H.
San Jose
Good product I love it. Also I used it for cleaning up my makeup brushes and for the greasy things in my house...
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only soap we use in my house because it cleans the best. But also because they save animals. We like that.
Marissa C.
Moore
It does it's job but don't use too much or you will be spending days to just get it off your hands. It's very durable.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Downey and this is a very good product for washing your dishes it leaves your hands very soft and smells so good
Myranda K.
Clarion, PA
No matter what I will always buy Dawn to do my dishes. Also great for removing stains from carpets and bathing animals.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
Great product! I use it for all kinds of things around the house! Even tough to clean stains from grease on clothes!!
April C.
Ocean Springs
There shouldn't even be any other dish soap brands. I swear by blue dawn for dishes, stained clothing and so much more.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?