BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karen B.
Independence, MO
The only dish soap I buy! I have just recently bought Platinum! Wonderful!
Rachel F.
Grand Rapids
This is great on dishes removes all grease and make your dishes look new again no water spots and it soaps up really good to get food off your dishes
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite dishsoap and when I'm at Cosco I go for this just because it ends up being a better deal than constantly buying the smaller sizes
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
It's a good cleaning products. It cuts grease and any gross material on dishes. It's excellent for flea removal on my pets as well. Safe for animals
Alex P.
New Hope
Dawn dish soap has always been the best for my family. We use it for many different things, including removing stains from clothes! It works wonders.
Madeleine P.
Only dish soap I've ever used. I buy in bulk and use this daily. Love the light scent and love how clean it gets my dishes. A little goes a long way!
Heather R.
The only dish soap i will ever use. Works like magic. All i have to do is soak a pain with a little soap and its so easy to clean after.a couple mins
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I love how clean it gets my dishes and I love how a little goes a long way. I will always continue to repurchase it
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This is a great product to have on hand. Not only does it smell good and cleans your dishes, it also helps get out tough oil stains in your clothes.
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Dawn is the ONLY soap we use for washing our child has horrible food allergies and this is the only one we trust to disinfectant dishes she will use
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?