BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Only dish soap I like to use. It doesn't leave your dishes feeling greasy after washing them and it doesn't leave your hands feeling all weird lol
April C.
Jackson, MI
From washing dishes to washing my dog or killing box elder bugs, this is my go to soap!  You can use it for pretty much anything! Classic!
Joni G.
Waxhaw, NC
I fee like this dawn blue bottle is what everyone pictures when they think dish soap. Why stray from perfection and simple cleaning?! I love Dawn!
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
I buy this kind only. I have tried the others but I like this the best. It's simple and very trusty. It's even safe for my daughter when she helps
Stephanie V.
Have never been happier with any other dishwashing liquid. Gets everything off our dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, you name it. Also, quite affordable
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert
I have used dawn dish soap since I was a young kid. It works the best out of all dish soaps. They have so many scents and I will continue to use it
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love my dawn soap! It gets out everything and lasts a long time. It really makes things smell clean! I get a jumbo bottle and have no complaints
Lisbeth A.
only detergent my family uses. cleaning power is amazing.  leaves no marks on my glasses. and gentle on hands as well. scent is nice and fresh
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
dani d.
New Mexico
I use dawn for washing dishes and cleaning make up brushes. It is very effective cleaning grease and other stains. I get it only when it is on sale
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?