BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Natashia H.
I buy this almost every time because I love the formula, doesn't dry out my hands and doesn't have an overly strong smell
Rebekah M.
Dawn original is my all time favorite dish soap. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I won't use anything else!
Destiny S.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn does wonders! I have used dawn for a while now and it works amazing! Don't do the scrubbing let Dawn do it for you!
Erica P.
Hobart, IN
This is my favorite dish soap. It cleans so welland smells great. It also doesn't dry Mt hands oourt, so that's a plus.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
I like it. It helps to remove the oils from our dishes well and the scent isn't overbearing like other dishwashing soaps.
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY
No other product cleans grease like Dawn....love it..I like the olay also...we even use it to bath the dog...works great.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Simply the best. It cuts grease and makes soaking dishes a breeze. What more can you really ask for at this price level?
Angel E.
Bluefield
Dawn has a clean scent and cuts the grease off my dishes the first time without having to go back and re wash my dishes.
sunday J.
I used this to get oil stains out of delicate clothing. Worked great for stain removal!  Purchased this bottle at walmart.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There's nothing better than blue Dawn! It smells so clean and fresh! It has so many uses and works great for everything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?