BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this stuff. Would highly recommend it to others. Does great on my dishes. Definitely gets the job done.
Veronica S.
Bremerton
Always used dawn!!!!! I use it for every little DIY cleaner. Even tried it on my puppy.. Great way to get rid of fleas.
April B.
Bluff city
I love Dawn. My husband bought another brand one time and it was awful. I always stick to Dawn to get my dishes clean.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Dawn is THE only dish soap I ever use on my dishes.. It works wonderfully and lasts for a cpl weeks . highly recommend
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only soap we use in my house because it cleans the best. But also because they save animals. We like that.
Misty B.
Terre Haute, IN
Dawn original is what I always buy. It is the best! It is tough on any job!!! I use for many things other than dishes.
Megan P.
Great price, great product. it smells nice but it doesn't leave residue on your dishes. and it produces tons of bubbles
Nikki M.
Orange, TX
Blue Dawn is my holy grain in cleaning. It gets out stains, cuts through grease, and has uses in every part of my home
Bettie J.
Palmdale, CA
Only just need a little to make a lot of foam and wash the dishes!! Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after the wash!!
Emily H.
Fort Sill, OK
I love dawn, ifs the other lyrics soap I use to wash my dishes. I have never bought another brand and I don't plan to!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?