BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tori M.
Cabot
I use this on my can and it kills flees that live on my cat. I buy it at wall-mart and it is made for animals and dishes. it had a good scent to it just smells good. yah, and i can't seem to think about and cons you can't go wrong with this so just buy it and say what you think.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I always use this product, but I feel it does not stay sudsy long enough.  It does clean well and seems to soften baked on food pretty easily.  It is easy to find in stores and seems to be a decent price.  If something better comes along I am certainly open to trying it.
faaizah v.
The original ultra concentrated version cuts through the grease like no other dish soap I've used. I've tried the opaque pink dawn however it did not cut grease like this one does. I've also tried seventh generation and mrs meyers. We will only use dawn ultra concentrated in our house.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Patty M.
Granite City
Even though I have a dishwasher I seldom use it. I can just hear the squeels saying," Give it to me". Dawn is beyond amazing. I actually buy every color, for different uses. When I have extra dirty dishes I always use  the blue. If I just have  a few dishes I use the "with Olay" I actually use the green on my dog. Few products are as versatile as Dawn is.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Always, always, always buy the original blue dawn! It works like a charm on dishes, but is also my secret weapon against clothing and carpet stains! This stuff gets everything out!! It's very effective and worth every penny. I will never buy anything except blue dawn for my dishes.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is my go to dish detergent i have always used it its very effective I also use it on my dogs it cleans them great the price is great for the product I would for sure buy it again i have bought it a number of times I always  buy it at whatever store that Im shopping at
Kristin F.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
I've used this my entire life, have tried switching to a cheaper brand....came back to dawn, tried using an "all natural" one....came back to dawn. Nothing really compares. It's affordable, it's awesome. You soak a dish with dawn and warm water for a few minutes and..BAM wipes clean.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
I have really sensitive skin, and most detergents peel my skin, so this is the only dishwashing detergent that keeps my skin intact, doesn't dry it out and also cleans very well.

I would recommend this to people, and I currently only use this brand. Sticking to what works.
darla m.
Vincennes indiana
this is the only dish soap i can use daily with out having a gritty scummy this is the best and i also every once in a while use it to wash my animals to clean the fleas off of them if they have them it gets them off quickly great product five stars for it would recomend 100 %
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?