BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Eats away dirt and oil very easily. Smells good and doesn't take much effort to scrub anything from dishes and pans alike. Very effective and good for so many uses. Great to bath animals, even kills fleas better than most harsh chemicals.
Lily R.
This soap gets really sudsy really quickly! Use sparingly! I also really like that dawn makes an effort for their products to be effective but also environmentally friendly. It smells like soap. Nothing fancy, but that's good sometimes! i
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Dawn. I use nothing else. It not only cleans dishes and cuts grease but it also gets most stains out of clothes, often even after they have set a bit. It comes in a very affordable price and is worth every cent! I buy this product often!
Mayra C.
I love it. I like the smell it leaves on. Effectively helps removing leftovers. The scent it's fantastic since it's not strong I like neutral odors when it comes to my dishes. I will recomen it also for the feel of softness in your hands
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my favorite dish soap of all time. Always cuts through the grease, and not harsh on your hands either. The best thing about this soap is that, you can use it almost all your cleaning routines. Especially the windows; streak-free.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Started only buying this when I used cloth diapers. People swear by it and it was AWESOME at keeping them clean as heck, and also all my kitchen washing needs. I only buy Dawn huge size because I use so much. We love it and I swear by it
Lily J.
Best brand name Dishwashing soap! Original scent is all I buy. Plus it's the best soap for my kids to make bubbles. Ultra concentrated too if you place some in a small try and add a little water it will make your bottle last even longer.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
I love this brand. I love this blue variety the best. It seems to cut the grease from meat off hands, anything sticky and you do not need to use a ton of the soap either. It has a pleasant smell and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this is the large containers. It's one of my favorite dish soaps and fits all the criteria a good fishing washing soap should be. It lathers well, removes grease easily and is gentle on the hands. Really not much you can ask for :)
Candace W.
Logansport, LA
I don't see why people bother with buying other soap brands, because Dawn is the best.I only have to soap my sponge once to clean a whole sink of dishes and by the time I'm done cleaning I still have soap on the sponge.I always get Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?