BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa M.
Frostburg, MD
Nothing better than Dawn for killing grease and getting things clean. It's efficient and a little bit goes a long way!
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
You seriously can't find a better dish soap than dawn. It really fights off any excess tricky grease that stays behind.
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
Love this soap. Mixed with water in a spray bottle makes an awesome bug killer. I bathe my animals in it and my dishes!
Hallie F.
It gets the dishes clean when food gets stuck on it because kids don't know who to scrape leftovers into the trash can.
Zelinda T.
Pittsburg, KS
Dawn is the only thing i buy for my dishes. Dawn really dose help with greasy pots and pans. I won't buy anything else.
Annmarie C.
Greenwood Lk, NY
It makes your sponge smell really bad so I don't really like it. If you have fleas it works wonders on your pets though
Allison M.
Indianapolis, IN
Man I don't know what it is about the original scent but I love it so much! I frequently use it just to wash my hands 😂
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Dawn is THE only dish soap I ever use on my dishes.. It works wonderfully and lasts for a cpl weeks . highly recommend
Shannon
There's nothing this can't remove. Absolutely the best dish soap at removing hardened, greasy, grimey stuff on dishes.
Natasha C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I said it before I love dawn. There is an extra under the sink at all times for me. It's just an overall good product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?