BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Crystal K.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Alittle goes a long ways. I use this kind on my dogs bowls and also on my daughter's toys because it is gentle enough.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
I have been using Dawn for years. I will never purchase another brand of dish soap. It lathers nicely and does its job
Hallie F.
It gets the dishes clean when food gets stuck on it because kids don't know who to scrape leftovers into the trash can.
barbara l.
The only dish soap i will use. It is the best grease fighter and antibacterial. I would recommend this product to anyone
Carla A.
Covington, VA
Works very well in cutting grease. It has multi uses. I use with laundry stain removal, and also bathe my dogs with it!
nikki m.
Towanda, PA
So simply said, this is the best soap out there. Gentle enough to use on pets even. Dawn is my favorite cleaning soap.
Erin L.
Elbow Lake, MN
This is the perfect classic dish soap. It smells fresh and lathers nicely. It has many more uses than just for dishes!
Jessica M.
The penguins and duckies are what get me! I love that they help oil spill animals! So cute! They soap is very nice too.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I am very sensitive to odor so this soup is the best because smells good and it works perfect with all type of stains.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
This is my all time favorite! I love how it side up! It leaves hands and dishes grease free feeling! The scent is good!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?