BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karmen W.
There is no other dish soap that works quite like this one! I know why my mom always bought this and why it is the only soap I purchase for my household.
Erika S.
Can't beat the original dawn it cleans super well and it last a while a little goes a long way. Also gentle enough to wash your per does wonders on fleas
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
I swear by this dish soap. Not a lot is needed to get grease of pots and pans. It does not irritate my hands even the concentrated kind. Awesome product!
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps my dishes clean , they smell good & it's helps take of hard stains like grease . The sent is very nice !! I would recommend the price is affordable
Melissa O.
Dawn is the best dish soap! I use it for anything greasy or extra tough to get out/off of dishes, counters, clothing, rags, chair, upholstery, ANYTHING.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Decent dish soap I use in the kitchen to scrub my dirty plates and pots. Doesn't have too strong of a scent to fill the kitchen, but gets the job done.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I haven't found much in the kitchen (or bathroom) that you can't clean with Dawn. It's a staple in my household and I would t replace it for anything.
Christina H.
Dawn is made of different stuff than other dishwashing liquids. It is much soapier than other brands and it has many other uses. Also it tastes good:)
Wendy T.
This is classic. And it's my go to. It cleans the best with just the smallest amount of soap. I like this so much that I even use it to wash my hands.
Janet C.
Hanford
The only dish soap I use learned my lesson to never buy anything else the concentration dawn soap works the best a little go along way and great price
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?