BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cynthia S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have used on occasion but I have found that Polmolive works much better and less is required therefore cheaper in the long run.
Angela M.
Dawn is super gentle, but also effective. It's safe to use on my dog too when he needs a bath, if I'm using Dawn with aloe in it.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
My favorite soap to use! Gets the job done easily and has a great smell too!!! Also I love that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
We use this for multiple purposes...from washing dishes to giving our dogs a bath. Love how it gets rid of grease and fleas...lol
Eloisa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing soap works great does it job great price I like that it doesn't have a scent there's no pros or cons I love this
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN
My number one go to for dish washing!! Gets all my dishes and pots and pans clean sooo fast!! Oh and my utensils!!! Just great!!
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
This is my go to dish soap. Works great. Cuts grease. Only need to use a little amount to get the job done. Smells good as well.
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Is really good removing grease, it frangance is nice. The only problem is that since I have using to now all my nails are broken
Lily L.
This is the best dish washing liquid as it smells great, cleans great and good all purpose cleaner and scum removal with vinegar
Kierste C.
No gimicks. Does what it is supppsed to do, cleans dishes quickly and easily. Not watered down. Blue dawn has earned my loyalty.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back