BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
My mother, my grandmother, and my grandmother's mother all use this dish detergent. Obviously you can imagine this is also my favorite dish detergent.
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert
The only brand I use and trust to get the grease totally gone! It's grease fighting capabilities are far superior composted to is leading competitors!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Makes my dishes clean and my hands soft at the same time !!! It's amazing !
Christina L.
Bethlehem, GA
Will never use another brand and I will pay for the price of these as well.
Tyra B.
Orrville, OH
Good soap for sanitizing dishes and for getting even dried food off of dishes, it's also gentle on the skin so it doesn't dry it out as you're washing.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Decent dish soap I use in the kitchen to scrub my dirty plates and pots. Doesn't have too strong of a scent to fill the kitchen, but gets the job done.
Kourtney C.
Lincoln, NE
This product works great! I just put a little bit in the pan and let it soak with hot water and with little effort, the stuck on food comes off easily.
Cheyenne l.
Dawn blue is the only dish soap we will use. From dishes to dog soap its the only thing we touch. Its washes any and everything we have stuck on dishes
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I keep this in my house. I don't have a dishwasher so I use this quite often. Very nice scent. I buy it at Walmart for the best price. Very effective.
Christina H.
Dawn is made of different stuff than other dishwashing liquids. It is much soapier than other brands and it has many other uses. Also it tastes good:)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?