BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
By far the best is original. Cuts grease easily and leaves dishes clean with no residue. Also great to bath animals with fleas.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
This is a great product not only do I use it to hand wash my dishes. I also use it to kill fleas in my yard and my dog house.
Paula M.
Ashville, AL
My family refuses to use any other dishwashing liquid. It's cost-efficient, and it lasts longer than any other dish detergent.
Meagan H.
GRANBURY, TX
This is the only soap that I use! It's the only one I have found that scrubs away grease on the first try. Highly recommended!
Laura F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this dish soap cse it removes grease easier than others,I don't need to use that much and removes odors pretty good too.
Markita H.
Chula vista, CA
Always buy & use dawn liquid, smells nice & makes my hands feel soft & not dried out, affordable & a little bit goes a long way
Jamie G.
Mira Loma, CA
I love and prefer to wash dishes with Dawn! I love like my suds ratio and pleasant smell! Also my plastic doesn't feel greasy.
Erica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down one of the best dish soap on the market. Only takes a few minutesnof soak time to degrease or loosen any stuck food.
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
This dawn soap is great right down to cleaning grease and coal dirt. It also worked great on the poison I had dried it up quick
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
The only brand of soap I will use. Cuts grease, and cleans everything! I wash my dogs in it when they get into anything nasty.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?