BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Erica P.
Hobart, IN
This is my favorite dish soap. It cleans so welland smells great. It also doesn't dry Mt hands oourt, so that's a plus.
Harley B.
This is the only dish soap i will use. Its more of a personal thing, i just do not think other soaps clean as well!
Cassie R.
Dawn is the only soap I use for my dishes. It doesn't leave a residue or film. It makes glasses shine and look amazing.
Angel H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent dish soap and works double as a stain remover! I buy tons of this just for stains for my children's clothing.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
Great product! I use it for all kinds of things around the house! Even tough to clean stains from grease on clothes!!
Kt L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cleans all things grease! I refuse to do dishes with anything else! It saves so much time on scrubbing dishes all night
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Best dishwashing liquid ever. There are so many uses for this besides dishes. I use it to get oil stains out of shirts.
Aglae G.
Bentonville, AR
I not only wash my dishes with this but also my makeup brushes. It leaves them brand new. I also bathe my dog with it.
Krystal W.
Modesto, CA
This is the only soap I feel truly gets my dishes clean. Tried others, but had to have Dawn! A little goes a long way.
theresa r.
I like using dawn it's all we use it suds up good and gets the dishes clean it breaks up the grease and cleans it well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?