BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dianne B.
Use this for dishes that have stuck on residue or in Tupperware that has stuck on grease. Soak overnight with a few drops of dawn and it is good as new!
Martha M.
My go-to for dishwashing. Completely removes the grease and leaves the dishes so clean and smelling good too. Also good for other things around the house
Alexa B.
I love this. It cleans so well. Not only do I use this on my dishes, but I use it to bathe my dogs. It is known to kill fleas and thoroughly remove dirt.
The best of the best. Gets rid of grease and grime and I don't even have to wear gloves when washing or put lotion on afterward. It's a fabulous product!
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
I swear by this dish soap. Not a lot is needed to get grease of pots and pans. It does not irritate my hands even the concentrated kind. Awesome product!
Rylie R.
I love dawn because it saves the animals hurt by the harmful waste in the ocean but this product really works well for me. I won't ever buy another brand
April D.
The original is what I like best. Can't complain about since it soft on your skin but hard on the grease. I cannot use any other dish soap but only Dawn.
Danny  M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Dawn is the best soap my wife uses it to bathe the dogs when they have fleas
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
I mostly use my dishwasher. But for normal hand washing I use Dawn it cuts grease easily and gets stuff clean. And smelling good. Always on sale as well
April D.
I use this stuff for a lot of stuff other than dishes. It is great for getting grease out of any material and a great spot cleaner for the carpet.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?