BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda M.
Fairfield, CT
I use this Dish soap in my kitchen at college. and everyone really seems to enjoy it. it smells good too which is good when i've been doing a lot of dishes
Yazmine❣👑💋 S.
Lancaster , PA
I use this for everything. Dishes, my makeup brushes I've even washed my dog with it. It's the best fish soap and it don't leave my hands super dry either.
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is gold, I use is for just about everything.. to clean my carpet, my makeup brushes, my dishes (obviously) shower and shoes .. and other things
Jenny K.
Absolutely love this! I think this is the best dishwashing liquid I've used.
Amber S.
My go to dish soap. I don't have a dish washer, so you'll always find me using Dawn. I buy this at any local grocery store. Scent isn't strong, just right.
Kati L.
Hamilton
We never buy any type of fancy dish soap. Dawn works great to get the dishes clean. An added benefit is that it doesn't destroy your hands in the process.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing liquid there is! It fights grease and stains! Plus it really feels like your dishes are clean. I've been using it all my life!
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
This is the only soap that I keep coming back for even though I tried different brands Dawn is the only one that actually gets the grease out of your pans
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
My mom always told me this is the best and she's right!! Gets off everything and leaves a perfect shine! It doesn't even dry out my hands which is a bonus
Judy C.
It have used other detergents but I love how this one keeps my dishes clean. I only purchase this product if it's on sale. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?