BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie  N.
Meridian , ID
This is the only dish soap I use. It get the dirtiest and greasy dishes clean with hardly any effort. And it smells great
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is it I so recommend you to get the dish liquid cleans stuff grease and food off dishes bigger is better I give a 10
Claudia Nicole M.
Norcross, GA
The best!  I loved. It's my favorite dishwashing product. Dawn forever! I recommend them to one hundred percent
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Cuts through grease and oils. Cleans well without having to use a lot. Cheap and easy to find. Scent isn't over powering
Yanellis B.
Elizabethtown, PA
The original scent is not the best, but the Dawn Detergent works great to cut through grease and battle difficult messes.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
best stuff ever invented! I use it for everything possible, dishes, floors, clothes, bubble bathes, even washing my car.
Missy D.
South Bend, IN
I use this for dishes, but most importantly it works on grease and oil stains on clothing. I have a bottle by my washer.
Alicia H.
Number 1 product I use to wash dishes works pretty good on grease stains. And no need to pour a lot a Lil goes a long way
alexis a.
New Iberia
This is the only thing ive used. From dishes to cleaning toys and my car. To fleas. Cuts through grease with no problem!
Christine C.
Amboy, WA
I don't get any other dish soap. I've tried a lot of others & Dawn is a much better product & I recommend it to anyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?