BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ery V.
Clovis , CA
Hands down this is the number one dish soap. I also use it to wash my hands when I have grease all over it. Works amazing
Lorena H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the best Dish soap! I prefer to use it to all the other brands, as it is fairly concentrated and does a good job!
Whitnee C.
I wouldn't trade my Dawn dishwashing soap for any other brand. A little goes a long way and it really gets the job done!
Karen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap we will use in our house has multiple differnt uses.. but it seems to dry my hands out but still recommend
Arlene V.
I love this soap. I use this all the time. The smell isn't harsh, which is good for me because i can't take some smells.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works great and gentle on your hands. Cuts grease and gets the dishes clean. It's comparable in price to other dish soaps
Cintia Q.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dawn Dish soap is great I buy this all the time it work great plus smells good..'

I just wish they had better coupons.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I LOVE dawn dish soap! I use the bleach alternative kind, and it stays soapy longer and cleans all the food and grease!
Sativa J.
Burnsville
My go to dish soap. It works awesome on hard to get off food. And I loove all of dawns scents. Good price as well.
Aubrey M.
Southgate, MI
This is my go to dishwashing detergent! You don't need much and it cuts through any leftovers! Very affordable as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?