BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda M.
Fairfield, CT
I use this Dish soap in my kitchen at college. and everyone really seems to enjoy it. it smells good too which is good when i've been doing a lot of dishes
Jessica B.
Manor, PA
The only dish soap we use. We have tried others but we werent happy with them. Dawn is at a great value and definitely affordable. The scent is great too.
Heather B.
Midland, TX
I love this product its the only brand I buy. All the scents are great. It cuts grease in a very short amont of time as well. I recommend it to every one.
Kati L.
Hamilton
We never buy any type of fancy dish soap. Dawn works great to get the dishes clean. An added benefit is that it doesn't destroy your hands in the process.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing liquid there is! It fights grease and stains! Plus it really feels like your dishes are clean. I've been using it all my life!
Carol O.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original this has to be the best detergent for grease. It cleans quickly without leaving any greasy residue.
Saemyi L.
Dawn is amazing! It gets the grease out and makes that squeaky noise when you wash your plates. I love how foamy it gets with just a little bit of product.
Jenny K.
Absolutely love this! I think this is the best dishwashing liquid I've used.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
Gotta love Dawn! It is good for so much more than just dishes. I even use this as a flea dip for my pets and it works great. Kills the suckers on contact!
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Gets the job done. Really wanna try the "overnight" soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?