BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Rachel W.
West Jordan, UT
This is our standby dish soap. We also use it in bubble making. No other dish soap makes better bubbles than Dawn. The scent is fresh and not too strong. It cuts grease better than any other brand. In fact, I use Dawn to remove grease stains from clothing. Nothing else will work.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is the best. We had used these for a very long time then tried the Seventh Generation and we just had to go back. This is best because it actually got all the grease and gunk off the plates instead of pushing it around. Everyone should use this and only this for dishes.
Samantha B.
Sterling, VA
Dawn Dish Soap is my go to in the kitchen! No other dish soap works as well on tough set in food!. It works great on every day dishes and can't be beat on cleaning pots and pans with baked on food and grease. It's safe and gentle on your hands and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry.
Kristen D.
Newark, OH
Dawn dish soap is my go to. There's always coupons in the Sunday paper. You can use it to clean or wash anything. It doesn't dry my skin out like some soaps. You can use it to bathe your dogs and cats to help get rid of fleas. You can even get it from the dollar tree a lot of the time.
Brooke S.
A little of this goes a LONG way! This soap is super concentrated and because of this it cleans so much better. I have used dawn for as long as I can remember but when I have tried to switch nothing gets as clean.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I always use this product, but I feel it does not stay sudsy long enough.  It does clean well and seems to soften baked on food pretty easily.  It is easy to find in stores and seems to be a decent price.  If something better comes along I am certainly open to trying it.
Krystin N.
Nashville
The ONLY dish soap I buy! If someone gives me a different brand, I use it because I don't like to waste things, but I love this dish soap. It's a pretty decent price considering how long it lasts. The scent is not too over powering, and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
faaizah v.
The original ultra concentrated version cuts through the grease like no other dish soap I've used. I've tried the opaque pink dawn however it did not cut grease like this one does. I've also tried seventh generation and mrs meyers. We will only use dawn ultra concentrated in our house.
Ramona G.
Hampton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap I try once to change brand for saving money but my hand start pulling with a very agresive rash so I went back to dawn I used it for several things like fly prevention dog fleas control is wonderful product
Brittany P.
Spencer
I am a mom of 7 and I always use Dawn dish soap! I would never use anything else! I love how clean my dishes are always! I feel safer knowing my dishes are clean and my Kids are eating and drinking off clean stuff! It's awesomely priced! And I will never use any other dish soaps!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?