BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melissa G.
Ludlow, Ma
Dawn is the only dish detergent that we use. We use far less Dawn than other soaps that we have tried - in other words, a little goes a long way. It seems to be more concentrated than other dish detergents and it cuts grease like no other.
Jen D.
My go to and must have item. I use this for everything. Tough enough to fight through stuck on grease and gentle enough to use as a stain remover for my newborns clothes. This is a staple in my house hold and I enjoy the fresh clean scent.
Carissa C.
I love dawn soap!! The price is amazing and it's good for everything from cleaning dishes to giving your dog a bath when you need to! I buy it at any local store even Walmart, depends on where I am, I buy it over and over and will forever!
Linda R.
River Rouge, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I know that my dishes are clean and that is important to me. I also love the scent of Dawn. It's never overpowering. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid to anyone who does their dishes by hand.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Although I don't use this for my actual dishwashing, I do keep around the house for stain removing of all kinds - laundry, furniture, carpet, and so much more! It works magic to get stubborn stains out without using super harsh chemicals!
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Love Dawn dish soap I use it daily, cleans all my dishes really well and cuts through grease awesomely I have even washed my kitten in it and had no problems also used it on the patio to clean the grease stains from the grill it's AWESOME
Vanessa R.
Milford, DE
This is my favorite dish soap. Dawn works hard to get built up stains off of dishes. It can help get other house hold stains out including grease stains in laundry. I have also used this soap with baking soda and water to clean my shower.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Eats away dirt and oil very easily. Smells good and doesn't take much effort to scrub anything from dishes and pans alike. Very effective and good for so many uses. Great to bath animals, even kills fleas better than most harsh chemicals.
Lily R.
This soap gets really sudsy really quickly! Use sparingly! I also really like that dawn makes an effort for their products to be effective but also environmentally friendly. It smells like soap. Nothing fancy, but that's good sometimes! i
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Dawn is must have in my home! It definitely cuts grease and cleans just about everything. It smells great too. If is effective on those stubborn pots and pans. I love to shop at Target for my cleaning supplies. I recommend it to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?