BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best I love how it lasts alot I put some in a regular empty Dawn container that I finished using from the previous months fill up with some soap and water and it will literally last me the longest time!
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always gets my dishes spotless and never leaves my hands dry and cracked. Also does not have an odor that lingers into dishes and/or food. Also doubles great as a good dog shampoo!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This soap gets the job done! To me personally it is a staple in my everyday household. It smells nice, very fresh not to overwhelming. I typically pick this up at  the grocery store. It lasts a long time because you do not need that much to wash your dishes with at once. It bubbles up nicely.
Indri D.
The best dish soap ever. Hands down, clean the best my dishes are spotless, greasiness is gone just 1 second. This is also multipurpose, if you have a pen stain, this is the best solutions, put a small amount of dawn and try to hand wash it it'll be disappear. Also perfect to wash your makeup brushes
Angela L.
Portland, OR
Dawn is the best liquid dishwashing soap. You only need a very small amount to wash a full sink of dishes! You don't need to soak your pots and pans overnight, you only need to let the dawn sit on for 5-7 minutes to do the equivalent of this! This soap is gentle on your skin yet hard on food! Love it!
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap. It bubbles up so much and so little goes a long way. I even like to do a soap water mixture just to have at hand for when I need to wash something I already have it prepared and it smells good. I would recommend this soap to everyone who has a lot of dishes to wash on the daily.
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can get a lot of dishes done with this dish soap! It's concentrated so you don't have to use as much and the bottle lasts a long time! The soap works very well on getting those tough grease spots off of your dishes!
Jennifer T.
North Judson, IN
This is my favorite dish soap. it works well to get rid of the grease, as well as cleaning my husbands greasy hands. We even use it to  bathe the dogs!  You don't have to use very much soap at all to get a great suds! Nothing com pares to Dawn b lue! We even use it at the bakery I work at!
Heather C.
Hardy
We absolutely love Dawn dish liquid. This is the only kind we buy. Great for washing pots, pans, bottles, and sippy cups. We will never buy another kind. Price is always affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?