BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Other than my newfound love of Mrs. Myers products, Dawn blue is the only dishwashing liquid I buy. I started purchasing it because they help animals and then also found out I can use it to clean my own pets if I run out of dog soap. My dog has never had a bad reaction and I prefer this to the smell of dog soaps.  It's a great price, as well.
naf C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is probably the only dish detergent that my family and I use. It even removes the toughest of grease/oil. It is also affordable. And the best part is that it only takes a very little amount and quite a few dishes can be washed with that. I bought it from Walmart, definitely a good choice. I know it's a very popular brand as well. Recommend it definitely.
Emilee N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is always our go to. We use it to wash our dishes. It helps the food particles come off with ease. It is a great value. Dawn dish soap can even be used to fade out hair color or to bathe your pets. In my opinion there are no cons. Dawn is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Sarah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this to get fleas off my pets. Puppies generally don't start flea treatments until after 12 weeks and my cats don't respond well to flea treatments so I tried Dawn and it stuck! It instantly kills fleas and works for several days after. I bathe my pup every week or twice a week if she's seeming itchy and follow it up with an oatmeal conditioner. Love this.
Michelle H.
Super dependable and a household name! There's no way it could disappoint! Also in a totally different use for this product, I've used it as a super clarifying wash on my hair to get color out. And it was amazing! My hair was a little dry but after a deep conditioning it was back to normal and not pitch black. Amazing product that's gentle enough!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Good, reliable detergent. I use this to clean my coffee pot and sink and it works great. Leaves things smelling clean, and gets the job done for cheap. I like the original scent. I have been and definitely will be buying again.
trisha d.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn ya been one of my go to’s for the past few years. It seems to clean my dishes pretty well. But sometimes i feel like i have to clean with it twice to get stubborn smells out. That could be user error as well though because sometimes things smell worse then others and if they sit to long it sinks in. Good product overall i would recommend it.
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
I have used this for years!!! Love dawn and the original scent is my fave! It's great for cleaning greasy and/or stained dishes. Leaves Dishes super clean, with no residue or grease left behind. Also a great cleaner for tile and glass in the bathroom / shower. A great overall cleaner!!! Convenient to buy at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, etc. and great price too!
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently discovered this product thanks to my mother in law. I love it! i can honestly say that quality over quantity is true. I used to purchase cheap dish soaps but would always use a lot since they wouldnt work. This soap has changed this for me. It lasts more than a month and a little goes a long way. It is not only great with dishes but with any other stain in your house.
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
As everyone knows Dawn is the S--T!! Not only does it get everything off of your dishes but it is the best of getting stains out of clothes!! I have boys and they are the best at getting things on their clothes and I can't live without my dawn!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart