BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer P.
Muncie, IN
I have used this dish soap for over 20 years!!  I love #Dawndishsoap. If you haven't tried dawn you should it a great product and it gets the job done.
Nicole F.
Why would u use anything else? A useful product for so much more than dirty dishes. No matter what size u buy it last much longer than u expect it to.
Kristi H.
The absolute only kind of dish detergent out there. So very versatile I also use this for several diy home cleaners! Bought at Dollar General smells great!
Jennifer P.
I can never go wrong with the original blue dawn soap! Seriously I've tried all the other ones and I keep going beck to this one. A little goes a long way
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
This dish soap is my go to. A little goes a long way. Works hard on grease. Great scent, value and price. I also use this for other things around the house
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
This is the best dishwashing liquid around. An all time favorite in my house!
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Smells great, inexpensive, every purchase your helping animal's in need, concentrated so you don't have to use as much, and gets your dishes squeaky clean
Natasha B.
E Rutherford, NJ
I like using this to wash dishes it's really good and plus it smells good too
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
I don’t use this for dishes but I use this to wash my dog. Great for killing fleas. Affordable pricing. The blue Dawn is the only one that works for fleas.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This is my favorite dish soap. I love that they help animals in need. The product is quality as well. Especially the one that is designed to soften hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?