BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
Cleans dishes very well and is fine on my sensitive hands. I use it quite frequently and have never had a problem with it.
Megan G.
I only use the original Dawn dish soap. It cleans dishes well and I also use it to wash my dog. It keeps fleas off of her.
Anna B.
Sandpoint, ID
The scent of this dishsoap is a clean smell, but almost harsh. This soap cuts grease and leaves hasn't washed dishes clean!
Amanda B.
I won't use anything other than dove for doing dishes. I still hand wash all my dishes, and this is by far the best to use.
Kiara I.
Weehawken , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the king of grease fighting! I use this for all of my pots and pans because I know I can trust it get the job done!
Cassie C.
Olympia , WA
This dish soap really work good on dish and get The grime and grease off. It is a little pricey depending on what you get.
Lindsey D.
This is all that I use, nothing cuts grease better. It's affordable and works so well. Also loves that it get dishes clean!
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Dawn dish soap is an awesome degreaser. It's also a great home remedy to kill fleas, while still being gentle on pets skin.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. This is all I saw growing up and I've stayed true throughout the years.
Lauren W.
Fowlerville, MI
Nothing beats the original . It cuts through all the grease and left over food on my pans but is still gentle on my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?