BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer P.
Muncie, IN
I have used this dish soap for over 20 years!!  I love #Dawndishsoap. If you haven't tried dawn you should it a great product and it gets the job done.
Lacey G.
Great for greasy dishes and baked on crud. It also can be mixed with vinager and water for a multi purpose cleaner that can cut through pretty much anything.
Paola P.
Love this dish soap! Really cuts through grease and doesn't leave water marks.
Nicole F.
Why would u use anything else? A useful product for so much more than dirty dishes. No matter what size u buy it last much longer than u expect it to.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
This is the only dish washing detergent I use in our house it gets my dishes very clean. I trust it to wash baby bottles as well as dishes. Love this product
Jenn B.
Dawn is great not only for dish soap but other household cleaning. I even use it for getting stains out of clothes. It's a great scent and it's affordable.
Jennifer P.
I can never go wrong with the original blue dawn soap! Seriously I've tried all the other ones and I keep going beck to this one. A little goes a long way
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
Gotta love Dawn! It is good for so much more than just dishes. I even use this as a flea dip for my pets and it works great. Kills the suckers on contact!
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
This is the best dishwashing liquid around. An all time favorite in my house!
Saemyi L.
Dawn is amazing! It gets the grease out and makes that squeaky noise when you wash your plates. I love how foamy it gets with just a little bit of product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?