BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Kixi K.
Houghton Lake, MI
Great brand. Not too expensive. It does the job and smells good. I love that they help with oil spills and the wildlife.
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn is the only dish soap I will ever buy! It is what my entire family has used my entire life and I will continue that!
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Original Dawn is the only brand that I buy. It is the most cost effective and efficient way to hand wash our dishes.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
Hands down the best diahwashing soap on the market today. Very versatile too. Good for other items in household cleaning.
Hailey L.
Roseboro, NC
This stuff does its job. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling softer than ever, even after washing tons of dishes.
Ashlen B.
This is the absolute best dishwashing liquid that I have tried. I highly recommend it. It cleans anything and everything!
Sam K.
Roseburg, OR
Classic, effective dish soap. Better for the environment than many other dish soap brands, and it does the job perfectly.
Converse & C.
Daingerfield, TX
I love Dawn. It works so well and has great grease cutting action. When I'm out of hand soap, I use this. Great product!
Nicole F.
There is no beating "the blue Dawn." This stuff takes everything out! Even blood from clothing. I use it for everything!
Cinthia B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this dishwashing soap. It keeps my dishes smelling good and honestly my hands feel really soft afterwords.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?