BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
Love the smell and it doesn't leave a film plus bonus it gets the dishes clean
Bryan N.
If it can save animals for oil spills I'm sure it can clean the dishes. Seriously though I've been using this exact bottle since I was a kid. Over 20 years.
Zuleima T.
Anthony, NM
This soup its great for removing grease from my dishes and it works great i also use it to wash my make uo brushes and its great because this cleans it all.
Monica H.
The only dish soap we buy in this household! I love it . It works great on dishes and for cleaning around the house. It even works to give your pet a bath !
Erlyn P.
LOVE this dish soap! Not only do I use it for dishes but also for cleaning around the house. Works perfect for scrubbing shower walls and tub. Very powerful!
Amanda H.
Normalville
This is the only dish soap i will use! It cuts grease but is gentle enough i can give my yorkie a bath and use this and his skin and hair is silky and soft!!
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
I looove the original dawn scent. It smells so good and doesn't dry out my hands when I do dishes. It also works really well getting off grease and whatnots.
Lisa M.
Oak Valley
For someone who has sensitive skin and doesn't have a dishwasher, Dawn dish soap is the only soap I use! I've tried others and they just don't compare.
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love dawn soap so if you guys need to wash the dishes really clean this is the soap
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Dawn dish det... well i love this product. It works wonderful. Bottle lasts forever. I always buy doubles if on sale. You will always find this under my sink
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?