BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bryan N.
If it can save animals for oil spills I'm sure it can clean the dishes. Seriously though I've been using this exact bottle since I was a kid. Over 20 years.
Very clean soap. nice smell. removes oil compelty. good for jewelry cleaning as well. not watered down and completly removes dirt and any debree from things.
V E.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is one of my go-to dish soaps. I typically buy the miniature versions because I also have a dish-washer. It's also a great soap to use on animals.
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
Dawn is always my dish soap of choice. I've tried other but they don't go as far or clean a efficiently. Cost seems to vary widely depending on dept stores.
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
This is the only dishwashing liquid we buy at our house.  It's gentle on your hands, great for your dishes & has so many other cleaning uses.
Poonam P.
Tampa,FL
If I could give this product more stars I would!! So simple and yet soo effective! My favorite dish soap that cleans effectively without drying out my hands
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn works good to fight off the grease on the pans in the sink. It is also good to get the grease off my fiancĂŠ's hands after he has been working on a car.
Denise G.
"Ive been using the product for some time and it amazing. It helps to remove all the grease from dishes. It leaves my dishes smelling good and very smooth."
Monica S.
Classic classic, been our household dish soap for generations other soaps leave a film on my hands after washing dishes. I choose this over any other brand.
Jennifer P.
Muncie, IN
I have used this dish soap for over 20 years!!  I love #Dawndishsoap. If you haven't tried dawn you should it a great product and it gets the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?