BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Amanda N.
A little bit goes a long way, so the bottle last a while! It wipes out any geese or residue with little to no effort!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great to clean dishes. Helps to get rid of the grease off dishes and pots. They are not pricey and can be found everywhere
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
The only soap i use. Love this. Always works perfectly. Good for soaking and scrubbing dishes.bi even wash my pets with it.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried other brands and none work as good as dawn it really is tough on grease it's not rough on my hands like others
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT
I absolutely love dawn it's the only dish soap we use in the house. If we don't buy the original we buy the platinum bottle
Madison E.
south point, OH
Love this soap!!! I use it for my dishes and for my dogs!!! This works great for grease or fleas, and leaves a clean scent
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
This is now and always has been the best dish washing detergent. It's great for cutting out the grease well above the rest!
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Dawn dish soap is an awesome degreaser. It's also a great home remedy to kill fleas, while still being gentle on pets skin.
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
I use this to clean everything in my house, including dogs if they are very dirty! It's the best out there and it's cheap!
Blanca G.
My absolute favorite. The scented ones don't work as well as the original.. It's soft on my hands and get my dishes clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?