BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I LOVE dawn dish soap! I use the bleach alternative kind, and it stays soapy longer and cleans all the food and grease!
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
best stuff ever invented! I use it for everything possible, dishes, floors, clothes, bubble bathes, even washing my car.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use nothing but blue dawn dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes and even gets stain out of clothes. Awesome product.
Stephanie C.
I like that dawn liquid soap smells great and does a great job at cleaning my dirty dishes. I get coupons so it's great.
Aimee G.
Johnstown, PA
This the best dishwashing soap and soak period. It's a classic, no wonder it's been on the shelves for years and years!
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
This soap is my go to for dishwashing! It cuts the grease and is still gentle on my hands! And a little goes a long ways!
Hannah T.
Riley, KS
From dishes, to stain removing, to counters & laundry, Dawn is my go-to cleaner. It's gentle on me, but tough on messes.
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best dish liquid hands down! It gets your dishes very sparkly. It's good for closing making up brushes & stains as well.
Stephanie S.
Mathias, WV
My favorite brand! It gets my dishes clean and I don't have to worry about leftover grease. This is the only brand I buy.
Laura D.
My go to dish soap. I have tried others but they don't seem to get my dishes as clean and do not hold bubbles like Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?