BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Maria N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid! I use dawn and have been for years. I feel like I don't need to use that much and it lasts forever!
dezirae W.
Always cleans everything! Works on everything and nothing is left behind. Always shiny clean no grease and works on machine oil to.
Samantha D.
Nothing works better than dawn! I've tried everything from store brands to other name brand soaps. Dawn has proven to be the best.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Dawn original is great at cleaning my dishes. It also cleans grease out of clothes, off the stove and it has many many other uses.
Megan H.
BRADLEY, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use Original Dawn for everything. Not only is it great for dishes but also excellent at removing grease stains and soap scum.
Na'ilah S.
I love that this brand is used to clean animals in the oil spills . Great soap . Cleans the dishes well and doesnt dry my skin out.
Geisel M.
Muy bueno para lavar los platos no tengo ni que usar mucho con un poco es suficiente y me lana todos los platos y adiós a la grasa.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great on dishes and grease on clothes. Does not dry my hands out like other soaps. I enjoy most of the scents the have too.
Calla H.
Asheville
Why change a good thing? This soap has been tough on grease and caked on food for my whole life. I wouldn’t want a different soap!
lily v.
lynwood
This is the best dish soap iv had ever us every useful for all kids of grease...in running low on mind rite now have to go buy soon
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart