BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Jordan D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn dish soap is so much better than any other dish soap brand. It's cleans better and leave a nice scent on my dishes.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
What more do you need? Blue dawn does everything! I have no complaints. It's great stuff and can be used in so many ways!
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell.. Works on a lot of things not just dishes. I've used this to get stains off my carpet and it worked amazing.
Connie P.
El Dorado, AR
Great price and always leave my dishes spotless. I like because you contribute to animals and thays always a great thing.
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Dawn is the only dish washing soap I'll buy! It's the best at cutting grease and it cleans so much more than just dishes
Rebekah M.
Dawn original is my all time favorite dish soap. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I won't use anything else!
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works great and gentle on your hands. Cuts grease and gets the dishes clean. It's comparable in price to other dish soaps
Sarah F.
Fayetteville
Cleans all the gunk from my dishes. Cuts the grease and it's not hard on your hands. You don't have to use a lot either.
Lorena H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the best Dish soap! I prefer to use it to all the other brands, as it is fairly concentrated and does a good job!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I e tried other soaps. Ut always go back to dawn. It is versatile and can be used for more things other than just dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?