BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Janelle G.
Charlotte, NC
I love dawn dish washing liquid, I'll been using it for about 35 year. It really cut grease from anything. Not only dishes. I just started using Dawn Platnium.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert
Great dish soap that is a classic, trusty item to keep in the kitchen. Works well at cleaning but definitely have to wash thoroughly to get the soap smell out.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Great dish soap, probably the best one I ever used. It last longer than any other dish soap and I usually waste a lot of soap so I really recommend this soap.
Laura M.
Great smelling dish soap that effectively cuts through caked on grease! So many other great uses aside from dish soap as well. An absolute staple in my house!
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert
The best soap out there. It does a great job with any grease left on dishes. Also as an added bonus if you wipe your counters with it you will never have ants.
Aubrey B.
Dawn has always been a staple dish soap. I love the green apple scented one. But, original formula is just so perfect. It's been in the family for generations.
Meagan F.
I can rely on dawn dish soap to get out everything -even the stains on my shirts and fingerprints on my glasses. It's always effective and fairly inexpensive.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Mega Parent Expert
So comes in handy just ran out have a little left I buy then buy a small bottle and just refill the bottle it clean the stuff grease and stuck on food 10 it is
Leann A.
Prairieville, LA
This product speaks for itself in the amount of years it has been on the market. It's a low price and it cuts the amount of time spent soaking dishes in half.
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
Mega Parent Expert
I use this soap all the time. even in products I make homemade. cleans anything
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?