BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Classic dishwashing liquid, a favorite in my household. It's great at getting rid of grease and stuck on foods. Works amazingly.
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
Like those little ducks on the commercial i know my dishes are going to be super clean. it cuts all the grease and caked on food.
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love the original formula cuts grease so fast I never have to scrub for ever like other brands. Only dish liquid I fall back on.
Samantha T.
Salem, AR
I use this product for dish washing. And many other things! I love dawn!! It is also very great for getting stains out of clothes
Kiara J.
Loa
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap. It always leaves my most hard to clean pans spotless! It also smells pretty good as well.
Emma W.
I love this product. I like how it's gentle enough to clean animals, and the ingredients are non toxic! It also cleans very well!
ana  m.
Aptos, CA
I've been using dawn for more than 6 years and there's no going back to any other's brands...small bottle goes a very long way!!!
Hunter P.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This dish soap really does live up to all the hype! It cuts through all that burnt on, gooey messes that threaten your cookware!
Amy L.
Virginia Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
by far this is my favorite dish out to me it works the best to get grease off of stuff and just overall cleanliness of my dishes
Jordanne F.
Apopka, FL
I like the dawn original soap, seems to really clean the dishes and baby bottles when I wash them. Also not too harsh on my skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?