BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carrie W.
Norwalk, OH
I love this dish soap, it works amazing.  It's fragrance is wonderful as well. I am able to buy it just about anywhere. It lathers well and works good on greasy dishes.  I often find coupons for this as well, though at regular price it is very affordable for what you get.
Ashley O.
harrison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn ultra concentrated. The bottle seems to last so long which is good when you have a LOT of dishes to do. The scent is good. Unlike a lot of other brands the soap doesnt leave my hands oily or dry which is great. When i use dawn I dont notice any residue or anything on my dishes.
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Only soap I will ever buy!! My mom & Grandma both only buy this and i tried to be cheap and buy others but you seriously just waste your money! This is the only soap that cuts through grease on tubbleware, burnt on food, and crusty dishes! A little goes a long way! Best soap in the World
Christi L.
Port Matilda
super simple, super perfect. i use this for many different things, but top two would be dishes and kitten baths! my dishes clean so easily with this product and the smell is pretty great! and using it to bathe my kittens makes them smell fresh, look great, and keep the fleas off my babies!
Nikki M.
Spotswood, NJ
I use this soap for everything! This cleans our dishes & my son's bottles. It gets grease off so well. It's like it's doing all the scrubbing for me! I've been using dawn for just about my whole 22 year old life & my parents have been using it for as long as I can remember. #1 in my book!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I not only use Dawn Dish liquid for dishes, but for washing my car, bathing my dog, and as a spot remover. A little goes a long way with Dawn. The scent is perfect, not too fragranced but smells nice. It also works wonders with cleaning the dishes.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Dawn because of the good deed it brings to animals that have needed it such as the oil incident dawn is also good to have at home for the kitchen. We use it as a hand soap and it leaves no bad effect on the skin. It cleans dishes very well, which for the small price you pay is pretty great!!
Stephanie T.
The only dish soap I ever buy. I am super allergic to most this not so much, great price point easy to locate. I like the original scent and I use it for grease removal from clothes too! Gets out everything! Also works to kill fleas! It has 100s of uses which makes it even better. I reccomend it to everyone!!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a must have in my home! I have tried every brand you can find at Walmart and nothing compares to dawn. Best part is it only takes a tiny amount to get rid of grease and stuck on foods. If you are tired of constantly scrubbing to get leftovers off of your dishes, look no further!
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
My mom swears by it. Typically she is the kind of person that doesn't care about name brands and labels but she doesn't mess with her dish soap. It does work wonderfully for a multitude of dish cleaning issues. I even use it to clean my hair brushes. Definitely worth an extra buck for Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?