BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Samofantha
I use Dawn for EVERYTHING! I use it for washing my dishes, washing my hands, washing my makeup brushes, making mixes for carpet cleaner, mattress cleaner, dog cleaner...the list could go on! Plus there is the fact that it cuts through grease!
Jamie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
always dawn. it cleans dishes gentile on skin, kills fleas on pets, and if you got a cursing kiddo you can wash their mouths out(mom did it to me and all i got was mad lol) for real though they even use dawn to clean animals after oil spills.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
This stuff is the biznass! It works great on washing dishes and it rinses clean quickly. When you need to get grease off or food quickly, this is the stuff that gets the job done. We buy the big-ass bottles at Costco so that we never run out.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
I feel like other brands don't last as long as dawn. I also like the fact that a lot of times they have a portion of a purchase of their products go towards saving animals. I like that it's genital as well. Alway always buy dawn dish liquid.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the most effective dish liquid on the market in my opinion, the concentrated formula means you don't have to use very much. It works well on even my greasiest pots and pans. If you hand wash your dishes then dawn is your best friend.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Best dish soap any one could ever purchase. It has multiuse and is said to be good for fleas and cleaning your animals if they have fleas. Bit rough on the hands and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way with this very basic dish soap.
Charlotte H.
The original Dawn is my all time favorite. Maybe it's just me but I feel like the original cleans the best!! I always buy mine from Walmart and it's not the cheapest but it is worth the money. I will definitely continue to use Dawn original.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Soap for removing Greece and leftover nasty crap from your dishes! I highly recommend to homeowners, restaurant owners, or anyone who does dishes in general! Very very awesome product, and definitely does it's job of getting the dishes clean
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
When you try to minimize the chemicals in your home you need the biggest one of these bad boys you can get! I use this for everything to clean my showers, floors, car interiors... The other scents smell nice but I'll stick with the original.
Ciara U.
I like the dawn detergent because it works very well. Although I like other scents, I usually just grab the original scent because it's convenient. I like the big bottle too because it last longer and it's good for refilling smaller bottles.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?