BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has an amazing reputation on it's own. I not only use dish soap for my dishes but also the floor counter anything that needs a true cleaning. I think it is the best dish soap out there and it lasts for many dishes. I have tried other dish soaps that don't even come close to comparing. If you're looking for a good dish soap stop here you have found it.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
My house couldn't function without this. We not only wash our dishes with it, but use it for several other cleaning products thought the house. It's an amazing soap scum remover when mixed with white vinegar, and a couple of drops mixed with alcohol and water keeps your granite countertops nice and clean. Can be used as dog shampoo if your furry friend gets fleas.
Lucy. R.
san antonio
We only use Dawn at our house. It’s a key ingredient for our diy cleaners.  I mix it with vinegar to clean tough jobs and I even use it to bathe my dog when she’s picked up fleas from the deer that wonder in the property. It kills them really fast and it doesn’t hurt my dog. Of course it’s awesome in the kitchen as well! A little goes a long way.
Cat H.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
A classic! We have been using this since before I can remember. A little goes a long way, and the bottle lasts us about a year in our home. I use this soap on hard to clean vintage, cloth diaper stripping, and stain removal. It's also very helpful for deskunking a dog. I try for natural products in the home as much as I can, but I will never give up this soap
Jessica B.
Vandalia
When it comes to fighting grease I know dawn can do the job. It's at a good reasonable price. It's a great value and I get it every time at the store. I just usually use a lot of soap every time I do dishes. The product is very effective and does it job.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
Dawn is a multi purpose cleaner in our house ! It's great to get the dishes clean but it's also awesome at getting stains out of clothes or getting our cars super clean. You can pick up Dawn anywhere but we like to buy in bulk from Sams Club we use so much of it !
Mimi A.
I grew up on dawn soap. My mom never used anything else, and neither did my grandma. If it is strong enough to clean the baby animals in the oil spills, it is definitely strong enough for my dishes! I have never boughten anything else by dawn liquid soap.
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love dawn dish soap. It dissolves grease and oil like nothing. This makes washing dishes a lot easier. I have a dishwasher but don’t have a ton of dishes so I don’t usually wait until I have enough dirty to fill the dishwasher and. Usually wash by hand. I feel like this doesn’t dry out my hands, it actually seems to balance them and hydrate a bit!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back