BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with the traditional scent of dawn. The working power of just a "blue" product. You'll be amazed.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish soap brand! Definitely gets all of the grease off dishes quicker and smells good. A little goes a long way!
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this brand is one of my favorite I purchase this before I would purchase any other kind great price great product
Jennifer N.
Yucaipa, CA
From dishes, to stain removing, to counters & laundry, Dawn is my go-to cleaner. It's gentle on me, but tough on messes.
Melisse R.
Rexburg
I never use another soap besides it always gets my dishes clean and smells great! And it doesn't dry my hands out either
Kayla B.
Wasilla, AK
You can't go wrong with dawn, cuts grease like nobodies business and you can use it in a ton of homemade cleaning recipes
Nethania G.
I love this dish washing soap works well with stick on things and leaves hands soft.. it is soft enough to use on my dogs
Rachel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There is a reason it's been around so long. This stuff is the original! I use it for almost all of my household cleaning.
Rebekah M.
Dawn original is my all time favorite dish soap. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I won't use anything else!
Ashley B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My reliable, go to brand for dish soap. Works great not only on dishes, but also for removing grease stains from clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?