BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Alexis J.
My college roommate and I use Dawn Dish Liquid on our dishes and we love it! Even after a week, they still get the dishes clean!
KimLann D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great at cutting through grease and stuck foods. Perfect when applied directly to pots and pans rather than mixed in water first.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
Cleans very well and you don't need much when using. Smells pretty great too and leaves hands smelling really clean after using!
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Been using this for a long time. This is a good product. I like how it cleans the plate easily.. Especially on the tough grease.
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
 I love the soap because, it seems to get my kitchen clean and smelling fresh as well as my dishes while not using very much soap!
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
This is the only dishwashing liquid i ever use. I love it so much/ The quality...perfect. The quanity...perfect. The scent....eh.
Lisa G.
Love, love, love this soap. It gets junk and food and grease off of all kinds of things! With a plus.... It smells amazing too!!
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I like Dawn, I just don't like this original fragrance, but works very well on dishes...very good product that I really recomend
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN
My number one go to for dish washing!! Gets all my dishes and pots and pans clean sooo fast!! Oh and my utensils!!! Just great!!
Amanda R.
Tuscumbia, AL
Great for everything! I use it to hand wash my dishes! So good and gets everything so clean very easily! It breaks through grime!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?