BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
Dawn is the only dish detergent I will ever use! It's very powerful and you only need a small drop to get through any mess.
Ashley A.
This is the only dish Soap I will buy! It gets your dishes very clean and does great with oil. The price is great as well.
Michelle N.
I almost always choose dawn dish soap. Doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money. Smells good and actually works well too.
Vanessa M.
I love this dish soap for everything. I always restock every few weeks. To me it seems lik the safest most effective soap.
Cassandra M.
North versailles
Only soap that you can use for almost anything that gets grease off of anything. Doesn’t leave streak marks on glass!
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn dish soap! Will not buy another brand. It gets grease off of dishes and I use it for a lot of other things too.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried other brands and none work as good as dawn it really is tough on grease it's not rough on my hands like others
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT
I absolutely love dawn it's the only dish soap we use in the house. If we don't buy the original we buy the platinum bottle
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
Love the original blue version of Dawn. Great at washing my dishes and cutting grease it's always been my go to dish soap.
Samantha L.
Branson, MO
The only soap i use. Love this. Always works perfectly. Good for soaking and scrubbing dishes.bi even wash my pets with it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?