BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Been using this stuff for 20 years. I wouldn't use anything else. I can't handle all the heavy perfumes in the other ones.
Kassondra C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not only is Dawn a great dish detergent but we also use regular blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers and it works great! :D
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Because this was used for all the animals in the oil spill and to help them out. this is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
Who doesn't love Dawn!? Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I use! I am always so satisfied with how clean my dishes are!
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
Love dawn and how tough it is on my hard dishes to wash. and how it is such a big supportor of the wild life conservation.
Lacy N.
Tampa, FL
I love dawn dish soap. It is all I will buy for my household. It gets so soapy and makes the toughest grease come off easy!
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always used this brand for my dishes and it hasn't failed me yet! The number one brand for as long as I can remember
Angel B.
Greenwood , IN
Does a great job cutting the grease!! I use this daily!! My favorite dish soap!! I will definitely be buying this again!!
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
I have always and will always use this dish liquid. It works well and it's nothing too fancy. Sometimes simple is better
step c.
South Gate, CA
Only soap I buy great for greasy dishes and a good tip kills fleas too I use it on my dog when flea season comes around.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?