BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Hannah K.
East Palestine, Ohio
jen c.
The best of the best! I use blue dawn dish soap in a ton of homemade cleaning products or just by itself. It works wonders.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I love Dawn! It's my go-do dish liquid. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my shower. Cuts through soap scum like a boss.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great to clean dishes. Helps to get rid of the grease off dishes and pots. They are not pricey and can be found everywhere
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
We only use this kind of soap to wash the dishes, it removes all the grease off the plates and cups. This gets the job done
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I am totally allergic to the little blue bottle. I can use other types of DAWN but the original gives me a horrible rash.
Kristina L.
I always keep this in stock! I use it for washing dishes, stubborn oil and on all stains!! This is my go to for any stain!
Kenci G.
Dunkirk, IN
This is the best dish soap. It also works great to take stains out of clothes. It's great for the kitchen and laundry room.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for everything, I buy in bulk and always repurchase. It will clean any mess, no harsh chemicals or gross smells.
Leti E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love how this smells. It works great on breaking grease. My dishes are left spotless and you only need a couple of drops.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?