BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Debbie S.
Kearneysville, WV
Gentle enough to use on fine China but strong enough to clean the dirtiest dishes! Great to have on hand for pet baths also !
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
I love this dish soap, my favorite is the blue! I use it on everything from dishes to stains on the laundry. Amazing product!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how clean Dawn gets your dishes! Perfect for scrubbing any dishes that have food baked on, it comes off effortlessly.
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
This is a staple in our house. The only kind and brand we use. We love that it keeps our dishes clean and also helps animals.
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best dish soap out there. Great for every day use. Takes care of grease wonderfully. I would not buy any other dish soap.
Keonna A.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Original has and still works the best in my opinion. It is what i go by for my dishes. Leaves a clean shine with no residue.
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
This is the best grease cutting dish soap I have ever used. It gets all of the grease and stuck on food off all of my dishes.
Amber O.
Morriston, FL
My all time favorite dish soap. Gentle on the hands, tough on the grease. Haha!! Seriously though, this stuff does the job!!
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the smell of dawn dish soap. It gets grease off very well. There's different scents to choose from I like the lavander
Fabiola A.
Worthington , MN
I love this dishwashing I use it all the time at home, it lasts a long time at home although we wash dishes often I love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?