BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
Dawn dish liquid is what I have always used. It has so many uses other than washing dishes and is such a trustworthy brand.
Stacey K.
Riverview, FL
Stick with the classic. Works in the kitchen, the laundry room, washing the car...versatile and effective. It's all I buy.
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Perfect cleaner. My mom has sleep apnea and can't use any of the scents but gets her equipment clean and only brand we use!
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Because this was used for all the animals in the oil spill and to help them out. this is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dawn original will always be my go to for dish soap. It's effective without any unnecessary additions and I love the smell!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The absolute best dish soap to buy! It cleans and degreases easily. Price is good. The only dish soap I recommend to anyone
Carmen V.
Love the apple scent one. Makes washing dishes easy. I also use this for many other things. Especially for oil on clothes.
Kristina L.
I always keep this in stock! I use it for washing dishes, stubborn oil and on all stains!! This is my go to for any stain!
Amanda W.
Love this stuff! Not only does it cut grease like a boss, but it cleans the showers too when mixed with hydrogen peroxide!
Tk K.
Best dishwashing detergent. The scents are awesome and gets the grease out of dishes with no problem. I bought from Walmart
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?