BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Morgan M.
Cleans dishes so well. I also use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. Love that it's gentle enough to use ok many things.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
This is one of the only dish soaps that doesn't irritate my skin. Cuts through grease and leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The absolute best dish soap to buy! It cleans and degreases easily. Price is good. The only dish soap I recommend to anyone
Jenny H.
Couldn't manage without dawn! We use it for dishes and also for every tough stain on clothes - it's the ultimate degreaser!
Christa V.
Walker, LA
I love dawn soap because it can be used on so many tings like my dishes, hands, and it even helps kill flees of of my dogs.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for everything, I buy in bulk and always repurchase. It will clean any mess, no harsh chemicals or gross smells.
Carmen V.
Love the apple scent one. Makes washing dishes easy. I also use this for many other things. Especially for oil on clothes.
Amanda B.
Fort Smith, AR
There is no substitute for Blue Dawn! No other liquid dish cleaner works better. Plus the scent is just classic and clean!
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dawn original will always be my go to for dish soap. It's effective without any unnecessary additions and I love the smell!
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I really enjoy the Dawn sub products with the lotion as well as their normal products... though we buy mostly the blue one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?