BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love how this soap doesn't do any damage to my hands indeeed my hands feel so soft after each time I use it and I love the smell of it and it leaves my dishes looking like new no matter what! Its an awesome dishsoap or for anything honestly!
Angel W.
Although I use more than one dish detergent, nothing cuts grease like Dawn---I mean nothing. My hands don't feel like sand paper when done washing and my dishes are clean. My only wish is that it lathered a bit more. Otherwise, well done Dawn.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
Dawn Ultra Original Scent has a gold label in my home. We use it for everything. From doing dishes, to cleaning my (mechanic) husbands grease covered hands, to getting funky smells out of my son's cloth diapers, this soap is the absolute best.
Vicki S.
High point, NC
I love this product! We use this on dishes, cars, and we have also used this product to make weed killer- it's easily found at Walmart and the grocery store. Dawn has lots of flavors but I am unsure if the flavors are as active as the original
I use in the kitchen to cut through grease on dishes. I also clean other areas of the house like the bathroom with original Dawn. I use it to bathe my dog as well. I like it because it is not strong smelling, rinses easily and is not harmful.
Shyia F.
This is by far our go to favorite dish soap. I love how clean it gets EVERYTHING. And I mean everything it's gentle enough to clean my purses and has a nice clean mild scent. I buy every week. So ya I would and will continue to be a dawn fan!
Celestina S.
Dawn Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid is perfect for getting grease off not only dishes but anything including animals. And you only need a dime size amount of dish soap to wash an entire sink full of dishes too! This product is great!
Madison B.
This is a great dishwashing liquid! It definitely does what is said, which is cut through grease and grime! It's so good we use it to bath our animals as well! It is very gentle and effective! This is the only dishwashing liquid brand bought!
Selah L.
Mount Clemens, MI
i have been using this dish soap for YEARS. it smells great and it cuts through grease like a champ. really nice for cleaning makeup brushes also, keeps them soft and nice. the price point is cheap and its a very good product so its a win win
Jamie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
always dawn. it cleans dishes gentile on skin, kills fleas on pets, and if you got a cursing kiddo you can wash their mouths out(mom did it to me and all i got was mad lol) for real though they even use dawn to clean animals after oil spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?