BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
karen n.
York
This is the best dishwashing detergent out there. It is the only one I use. It might cost just a little bit more than the others but you use just a fraction of the amount. There are several great scents to chose from too! I recommend this product to anyone that wants the best for their money!!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This dishwashing liquid is very effective on a sink full of dishes. It makes you work a lot less to get the gunk and grime off of your dishes. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells fresh and it can be used for lots of other things besides dishwashing. Highly recommend it.
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this dish soap. It's gentle, affordable, and gets my dishes clean! I handwash all of my pots and pans and this can get any baked on 'gunk' off of my dishes easily, without needing to soak. Since it's concentrated, I don't have to use as much and I'm not paying for watered down soap.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I have tried many other dish soaps and always end up going back to this one. This truly does get off all the grease and help break down any caked on food. It also tends to last a good while because a little goes a long way.
Christi L.
Port Matilda
super simple, super perfect. i use this for many different things, but top two would be dishes and kitten baths! my dishes clean so easily with this product and the smell is pretty great! and using it to bathe my kittens makes them smell fresh, look great, and keep the fleas off my babies!
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
LOve this soap!! I use this for everything!! From washing my hands, washing dishes or to pretreat laundry. If you have a grease stain on an article of clothing, put this on the sain and let it soak for 15 minutes before you throw it in the wash it will get the grease stain right out.
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Aren't the basics just the best ! You can not go wrong with Dawn dish soap! Great for washing dishes & cleaning makeup brushes as well! All around great soap ! I will continue to repurchase Dawn dish soap !
Ana A.
My my mom always used his soap since I could rememeber so now that I have a place of my own I use it to and I get my at Cosco so I get a lot more product which I love I don't think it smells like any thing I really never noticed they're is no cons it works amazing I would really recommend
Mickenzy H.
Dawn is just the best when it comes to getting anything super clean. I mean they use it to clean animals after oil spills. I even use it on my laundry when I have a tough to get out greasy spot. Add a little down to the spot, let it sit for a bit, rinse and throw it in the laundry!
Lavender M.
You can't go wrong with the original dawn dishwashing liquid. It cleans up even the toughest foods. If you can't scrub it out leave it to soak for a while and itll come right off. Plus you can get Dawn basically everywhere. You can also use Dawn for so much more than just washing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?