BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Fatima H.
I only use the original because i use it for so many different things. It's very effective on dishes and doesn't leave them greasy. I also use it to bathe my dogs when the get fleas. The soap makes them unconscious and are easy to brush out of their hair. I love how it has a multi purpose use
Brianna E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay we all see those commercials where they use dawn to help rescue animals caught or soaked in oil spills!! This stuff is so incredible and a little goes along way! The price is affordable and you can grab this at any local store. I would recommend this to any one that does dishes or cleaning!
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Teresa G.
San Diego, CA
I'm trying to "go-green" and use less chemicals in my household but this dawn is a life saver. What i love about this product is how clean it leaves the dishes, feeling non-greasy and super clean. I love the smell too. Plus, it doesn't dry my hands when I don't use gloves when washing dishes.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Very soft, makes enough bubbles and clean the dishes and the grease nicely.  Soft on the hands specially.  not too expensive and can be purchased in every store.  dawn is a good brand that I trust.  It comes in different sizes and different scents based on the customers' liking.
tabitha b.
Even though this product is expensive it is deff worth your money. It cuts through tough grease just like it says. It also takes grease out of clothing and since I work in a restaurant or comes in handy A LOT. The original scent isn't the best but it comes in different scents that are great!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
I have always washed my makeup brushes in liquid soap specifically made for makeup brushes- until I saw a beauty guru on YouTube washed her (synthetic) brushes in Dawn Liquid Dish Soap. Not only is Dawn at least half the cost, but you're getting 3x or more product AND helping save wildlife!
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los LUnas, NM
LOve this soap!! I use this for everything!! From washing my hands, washing dishes or to pretreat laundry. If you have a grease stain on an article of clothing, put this on the sain and let it soak for 15 minutes before you throw it in the wash it will get the grease stain right out.
Carrie W.
Norwalk, OH
I love this dish soap, it works amazing.  It's fragrance is wonderful as well. I am able to buy it just about anywhere. It lathers well and works good on greasy dishes.  I often find coupons for this as well, though at regular price it is very affordable for what you get.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I not only use Dawn Dish liquid for dishes, but for washing my car, bathing my dog, and as a spot remover. A little goes a long way with Dawn. The scent is perfect, not too fragranced but smells nice. It also works wonders with cleaning the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?