BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
This is one of the only dish soaps that doesn't irritate my skin. Cuts through grease and leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
alyssa a.
Jacksonville , FL
You can't go wrong with dawn. This has been a staple in my household ever since I can remember. It's gentle yet efficient.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
By far one of the best dish washing liquids around. Tough on grease and hard, stuck on food. Available in different scents.
Mary-Keith P.
Grand Blanc, MI
I use this to get rid of stuck on food And I let my grease
Stained laundry soak in it and it removes the stains. It's great
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I am totally allergic to the little blue bottle. I can use other types of DAWN but the original gives me a horrible rash.
Sharon G.
Ventura
It is just the best. No other dish soap comes even close to being as good and it is not super chemically or strong scented.
Amanda B.
Fort Smith, AR
There is no substitute for Blue Dawn! No other liquid dish cleaner works better. Plus the scent is just classic and clean!
Morgan M.
Cleans dishes so well. I also use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. Love that it's gentle enough to use ok many things.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I really enjoy the Dawn sub products with the lotion as well as their normal products... though we buy mostly the blue one.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
The classic dish soap! This is the only dish soap I use because I love how well it works and the scent isn't over powering
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?