BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ashli J.
Ionia, MI
I use dawn in my house for everything. I have in my laundry room to get stains out of clothes and use it for stains in carpet too.
Jazmine L.
Cicero, IL
I LOVE Dawn ! Even though its for dishwashing i use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and it cleans them so well .. Its #awesome !
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Does the job well. It is scentless and usually a decent price if you can grab a sale. I will say the generic brand is just as good.
Karley F.
It cleans the dishes very well, but after I'm done with the dishes my hands are super dry and I can feel residue on my hands after.
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. Literally use it for everything especially cleaning bottles. Works amazing on grease when cooking as well.
Shannon C.
Murphy
Absolutely love dawn dish soap you only need a little bit to wash with and it gets grease off very easily without having to rewash
Viangie L.
Harrisburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good stuff ! i don't use dish washers because i don't cook to much but i cant have a kitchen without this! i love the smell and i love that my hands are super soft!! i really love it! <3
Bibi C.
This dishwashing liquid is so versatile I can even use it to wash my dog with its clean smelling and does a great job on the dishes
Aliscla D.
Cleveland
I love Dawn products it really keep grease away. And you don't have to use alot, it is so mild on my hands and my hands feel soft.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I recently bought some dawn dish soap and I really don't like it I usually by the cheaper brands and will be doing so from now on .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?