BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kenci G.
Dunkirk, IN
This is the best dish soap. It also works great to take stains out of clothes. It's great for the kitchen and laundry room.
Carrie G.
Clio, MI
Nothing beats Dawn Original Dish soap. The best that was ever made has saved alot of wildlife lives with all the oil spills
Lacy N.
Tampa, FL
I love dawn dish soap. It is all I will buy for my household. It gets so soapy and makes the toughest grease come off easy!
Liz J.
Harts, WV
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy and use. It cuts grease and is gentle on skin. It smells nice and is inexpensive as well.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
By far one of the best dish washing liquids around. Tough on grease and hard, stuck on food. Available in different scents.
Carmen V.
Love the apple scent one. Makes washing dishes easy. I also use this for many other things. Especially for oil on clothes.
Simone M.
I always reach for Dawn when I can afford it. Works fast better than anything else, lasts longer, and doesn't smell weird.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
I grew up with my mom using dawn and I've continued to use it into my adulthood. It works well and offers so many options.
Brenda D.
Bloomington, CA
I love dawn it's up there with 3 other favorite brands of liquid dish soaps. it does the job without over use of the soap.
Serena R.
Hope, AR
Nothing like a classic and this soap is a true classic! Awesome degreaser, limited scrubbing when used.. A household must!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?