BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Lola T.
Bryan, TX
Been using this product for years....I'm not good with change so I continue to buy original ... This is a great stain remover
Janet G.
Love dawn dish liquid, I have used this for a long time. I wouldn't try anything else. Works wonders. Very inexpensive
Dani S.
Cleans your dishes but doesn't destroy your hands, the best of both worlds. I like the cite pictures of animals on the front.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
The only dish detergent brand we buy. If it's good enough to clean oil soaked animals from the ocean it's good enough for me!
Jessica A.
greensboro, md
My go-to dishwashing liquid. Does the job and does it well. I also use to bathe the dogs. Great value for an awesome product.
Brenigan J.
From everything to dirty dishes, household cleaning, and laundry stains this stuff is the best. No other dish soap compares.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
Perfect! I use this for everything. Cleaning, dishes, stains in clothes, housework, etc. I always get be super large bottle.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to favorite for doing dishes. not watered down and has never been. love the way it stays through doing all the dishes.
Karlie R.
Albion, PA
This is my go to soap and I cannot buy anything else! It cuts back on grease and gets so many different types of stains out.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
The only dish soap I use! Dawn literally cleans everything. I even use it to bathe my dogs in bc it's a flee killer as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?