BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Cabazon, CA
The only other dish soap I use aside from ms. Meyers dish soap. I can buy it anywhere locally but I usually get mine from rite aid.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
Dawn is much cheaper and better than other dish washing soaps and i love the fact that you cam wash dishes while looking fabulous!!
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease so well on dishes, and I also use it to bathe my animals to get rid of fleas!
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ
Gets the job done. Ive been using dawn for years. You really don't have to pour too much much because the liquid is tick and rich.
Karley F.
It cleans the dishes very well, but after I'm done with the dishes my hands are super dry and I can feel residue on my hands after.
Gabby F.
This has been a staple in my house for years. This product works great and always makes everything so clean. Definitely a must have
Tabitha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the absolute best liquid detergent. I use it to make my own cleaners for my house. I wish I could buy this by the gallons!
Kei K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
All I use, and all I will ever use!! From washing dishes, to cleaning makeup brushes. There's nothing better than Dawn original!!
Alicia I.
Something we've always had in my home, grandmother and mother both used dawn religiously for everything! Will always be a favorite!
Sarah E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried other dish soaps, but I always go back to Dawn. I love all the varieties of scents and it works well on dirty dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?